Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:11:59 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New TTT Server, Chiefeh's Trouble in Terrorist Town Server | FastDL!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New TTT Server, Chiefeh's Trouble in Terrorist Town Server | FastDL!  (Read 9704 times)
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« on: December 30, 2009, 04:54:06 AM »

IP: 216.245.206.115:27015

My server is quite customized, with a completed map vote sytem (sorry no pic of that :(), but we do have many other things.

As well as a custom derma skin:
***PIC IN PROGRESS***

I also created a poison dart SWEP, that kills someone after 100 seconds from being shot with it (traitor store only), and a suicide bomb SWEP (self explanatory).
And much more!

My server is quite popular, it only gets slow during night-time in the U.S. (It's ranked 83rd in Gmod, and I'm proud :3)

It's got 32 slots so there's plenty of room! Stop on by and try it out! :D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:29:49 PM by Chief Tiger »

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Tannerbondy
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 04:57:31 AM »

Oh that's nice! I'll definitely pop by!
iThermal
Poster

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »

I have been wanting to speak to you. Some people that like your server have came into my server, advertised yours and then crashed it. I do not know if you have planned this but I would like you to tell your members to stop this as we have lost all of our players due to this.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

Unfortunately, I actually have a similar story. I've had a few come into my sever and advertise yours. After they were asked multiple times to stop, they were kicked, and never rejoined. This is nothing against your server, I'm just saying that this truly is happening in (apparently) a few different places.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:39:00 PM by Alters »
iThermal
Poster

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »

This is how this server got popular, it really upsets me how someone can advertise their server and you will pay if I found out this was planned.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

I doubt that he intended for this kind of stuff to happen. But I will leave it at that, and find a more appropriate way to talk to him. Preferably through PM.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 12:18:15 AM by Alters »
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 02:22:46 AM »

Really, if someone came into a server and advertised their server and left, the last thing I would do is follow.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 07:52:05 AM »

Not that I plan to join the server, but how does this "RDM" kick system work? How can the computer deem if someone was truely RDM'd or is it one of those stupid things that thinks just because innocent killed an innocent they call it "RDM" and not "DM".
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »

I'm terribly sorry about that server business, and iThermal, just because someone came into your server, spammed MY servers IP, and crashed it, doesn't mean you can just crash mine. I never planned any of that and I will be sure to do an investigation on this issue. I apologize to everyone who was attacked, and I will be sure to take care of them.

And like I said, the RDM protection system is a WIP. I'm going to make certain variables that will add up and determine if they could have been RDMed or a legit kill.

Also, Alters what is your steam name and I will discuss this with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 05:25:39 PM by Chief Tiger »

iThermal
Poster

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

Ok, thank you for clearing this all up.
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »

Updated to the latest version of TTT:

v050110

Mushroomz ownz
Poster

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 03:30:11 AM »

Hey, I'm Mushroomz from Venatus Defero... we recently started a TTT server.
We reached 46 players between our 2 servers and we got hit with a d dos, as with the last few days.
I have talked to another TTT owner, and he says you pick on the new guy and crush him, if this is true, its a good idea to stop. The crazy owner of the server, Lynx has all of PE there, so, you can guess.
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 11:16:06 PM »

I don't DDoS any servers, that' a rumor and I don't know who is doing it. I don't know why they decided to frame me but I swear to you I'm innocent. You can ask everyone that plays in my server, I'm not a prick like that. I'm sorry for any server that is being attacked, but I promise that it is not me. I swear on my grave. I'd like to see every server succeed including my own.

Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »

Update to the latest version of TTT, removed some custom things that were stupid (RDMPS) and added a custom derma skin to make boring gray derma not boring and gay.

Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »

Updated to v070210, also new server: 216.245.206.115:27015

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New TTT Server, Chiefeh's Trouble in Terrorist Town Server | FastDL! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length