Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:18:06 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: weapons and special items suggestions
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: weapons and special items suggestions  (Read 10610 times)
BR@VO
Poster

« on: December 25, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

I think all suggestions about weps and special items must be in one sticky thread to make easyer finding good suggestions.(admins or moderators make this sticky)My ideas :
traitor weps and items:
1 redeemer . costs 3 or 4 points,- rocket launcher that launches single rocket , radius of rocket explosion = radius of c4 explosion *1.5 ,damage of rocket explosion = 1000(or u died or u survived with getting no dmg), all bodyes of people, who died from that explosion, disintegrates.(expensive and hard to get, but deals huge dmg and removing bodyes(c4 + flare gun + instaexplode))
2 tmp . costs 2 points,-tmp that uses mac10 bullets,20-27 bullets in clip,silenced(evolution of silenced pistol(mac10+silence pistol))
3 mine.costs 2 points,-3 proximity mines,when armed mine is invisible for inocents and visible for traitors,doesnt detonate on traitors,when inocent touched mine mine makes *click* sound and inocent must stop moving,when mine made "click" sound its not anymore invisible , if some1 got trapped then he must disarm it (for disarm there must be hard logic minigame),radius of mine explosion = radius of c4 explosion *0.4, if trapped guy moved/died /failed minigame/disconnected then mine explodes(in action proximity mine will be the best thing for escaping)
4 i thinked sometime about tranquil gun(crossbow with bolts that make people sleep)  and tranquil nade(smoke nade+sleep poison) , but i think to do that there will need great work(sleep and ragdol getting dmg systems(if some1 will take this idea then i have a tip for devs :many ragdoll sleep and dmg systems can be found on rp mods))
5 teleporter. costs 3 points,- moovable prop -teleporter exit place  and button, place prop  press button(simple),prop can be moved by inocents and traitors(not caryed by magneto stick ),prop cant be picked up by inocents and traitors that not connected with that prop,teleports only carryer of button, when traitor die then prop explodes and dissapears(infinity teleport,experimental)(slam model/s will be great for that)
not mine ideas that i liked :strangling,lock.
discuss and write another suggestions...
Qloos
Poster

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

Sci-fi, power weapons and gimmicks.
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 06:47:20 AM »

Proximity minds would actually be pretty sweet.

If only for the 007 Goldeneye Nostalgia.

BKU! We need slap-fighting!

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »

I love it how he talks about making things more clearly arranged and then posts this BLOCK of text.

Please take this as a christmas gift, BR@VO

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »

Uuuuh my god this OP is just so bad.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Not a Rapist
Poster

Still not convicted...

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 08:46:47 PM »

Uuuuh my god this CP is just so good.

Fix'd.

While we are creating this mod to create something fun to play, making people here angry is a welcome side effect.
<br />
Then you'll be banned.
BR@VO
Poster

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 10:54:22 PM »

2 Ajunk
why? i just wanted to make people dont create new trash topics about new ideas for weps and items that will die in 1 month or less.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 05:43:12 AM »

For starters, we don't have an overflow of weapon or item suggestions in this board. Second, your ideas are just so terrible it hurts. Third, your typing is worse than Ray Charles.

shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 07:00:09 AM »

He's dead.

AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »

He's dead.

Exactly.

Signature Pending...
BR@VO
Poster

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »

2 ajunk
1 if this gamemode will be very popular then here will be overflow of weapons or items suggestions.
2 tmp and mine is not terrible, tranquil gun and nade is hard to make but its will be useful if it will be done.
3 ye ye sorry
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »

TMP is an overpowered Silenced Pistol, which is balanced well enough.
Proxy Mines are not only hard to implement in the form of balance, but kinda useless. Slap a proxy mine around a corner. Who says anyone is coming from there? You might end up biting yourself in the ass. Not worth it.
Tranq gun/nade No. No way should you ever take control of a player away. Not in MP.

And as 'useful' as these might be, you have to remember that nine times out of ten, you're on the recieving end.

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

I dont like anything that cost more than 2 points because traitors might kill other traitors just to steal their points.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Chief Tiger
Poster

What.

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 02:02:21 AM »

I've added a few custom SWEPs to TTT, like a poison dart gun that kills a player after 100 seconds (It's extremely funny when people start screaming from their screen turning green xD). And also I was able to modify the Jihad Bomb and put it into the game.

Some may feel that the Jihad is kind of unbalanced, but really it's not. It's basically an instant C4, you just have to sacrifice yourself.

STORY TIME:

On camel, the map that looks like a city that was bombed or something, this one guy told everyone to meet in this one parking lot so if the traitor started killing people, we would be able to pin-point them and kill them. To my surprise, everyone complied

So there we all are, all 25-26 of us in that area, just waiting it out, when someone mysteriously dissapears. As we start discussing their dissapearance amongst ourselves, we hear a piercing "ALALALALALALALA" scream and we ALL die in the explosion, except for that one guy, who colaborated with his traitor pal with the bomb so that they would win.

It was quite an exciting match and everyone loves the scream of the bomb. I haven't gotten any complaints of it being unbalanced so I'm guessing that's a good sign :3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 02:12:34 AM by Chief Tiger »

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 02:18:03 AM »

That's fine for your server, but for TTT as whole, hell no.

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 05:32:59 AM »

Not to be all politically correct but having a bomb that activates an "alalalalalalalalalalala" before detonating is pretty dumb and culturally insensitive.

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 05:45:50 AM »

So there we all are, all 25-26 of us in that area, just waiting it out, when someone mysteriously dissapears. As we start discussing their dissapearance amongst ourselves, we hear a piercing "ALALALALALALALA" scream and we ALL die in the explosion, except for that one guy, who colaborated with his traitor pal with the bomb so that they would win.

Oh yeah totally not over powered, I think it adds perfect balance to the game.

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 06:48:42 AM »

Not to be all politically correct but having a bomb that activates an "alalalalalalalalalalala" before detonating is pretty dumb and culturally insensitive.
Have you ever played Suicide Survival? At first you feel bad, but then you shed your cultural sensitivity and it's just funny. Mind you, a potted plant sprinting at someone yelling this is slightly less offensive than an actual terrorist doing actual suicide bombing.

shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »

and plus the phrase "Politically Correct" is a contradiction if you think about it.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: weapons and special items suggestions « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length