Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:41:10 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT: Server by Soduka
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT: Server by Soduka  (Read 8183 times)
Soduka
Poster

« on: December 18, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »

I closed it down, by the way. That hacker fucked everything up and I couldn't fix it, besides it would have been a good time to move to another host. However, for everything considered it would be 29.79 $ a month instead of 20.00, and I just don't think I want to individually swing that. 20.00 if I don't want fastdl, but come on, now that TTT has new options that will allow the game on just about any map this is a necessity.

And I don't know whether it was because the server was so messed up that it was staying empty most of the time but I figured DNR seemed to occupy most everyone so it wasn't needed anymore.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »

It will be missed D':

Z3RO: Tanners sister isnt bad looking :v
Firespray: New sig
Z3RO: noooo

holocalls traumatize worbat
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »

It will be missed D':

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »

It will be missed D':
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

Awesome run Soduka. You did great, pioneer from the Serial Killer days!

www.dnr-gaming.com
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 01:17:36 AM »

I'm glad everyone had fun and that TTT really took off, all credit to TGB (At the Time) and his coding skills for that. I'm happy my server was a launching pad for that, and now other more well funded organizations can continue it.

:)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:19:47 AM by Soduka »
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 02:16:15 AM »

I'm not exaggerating when I say that TTT would've never existed had you not set up that zm server.
that guy
Build Tester

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »

It will be missed D':

I'm not exaggerating when I say that TTT would've never existed had you not set up that zm server.

I <3'd your server

I want to know who was the first person to rub barrels, must of been an epic moment like discovering fire or your sisters vibrator.
DemmBonez
Poster

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »

I loved that server so much :( May it rest in peace
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

Aww.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 01:21:17 AM »

Hey, I'm disappointed as well. I said it on the DNR server, I don't think I'll play TTT much anymore. I can't play a single decent game on any server( it seems) without griefers, mic spammers, or mass rdming while the admins argue with each other about something unrelated.

Maybe it's hardcore bad luck but it's been this way for a week and a half now.
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 01:28:13 AM »

Your welcome to try out The Ice Cave. We generally got admins on, but seeing as your from the USA, the ping will most likely be too high for you.
We also got no admins for USA times currently so yeah..
If you do play somewhere EU time related and find the ping do-able, feel free to hop on in.

We generally work on a warn > temp ban > perm ban basis and everything is being logged and the server is monitored from IRC.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT: Server by Soduka « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length