Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:38:16 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_borders_b2.0
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_borders_b2.0  (Read 11500 times)
Erscheinung
Poster

« on: December 15, 2009, 12:34:48 AM »

Borders is a map I've been working on for a while now, and have tested pretty frequently on my own server. At this point I am happy with releasing it to other TTT servers.

Borders features a new traitor testing machine concept never used before! It also features a underground tunnel system based upon teleports.

Pre-note: I have no idea if these screenshots will be too big.

General Map:

Testing Machine: The testing machine works by comparing 3 people. If everyone inside the machine is innocent, the light will show up green. If everyone inside the machine are traitors, it will also show up green. But, if a few innocents or traitors are in there mixed, it will show up red. But will not say which specific person(s) is(are) the traitor.

Underground system: The underground system will take you everywhere in the map, and makes for a great traitor escape from an enclosed area.

Finally, the download link!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GU9N1IS0
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:47:08 PM by Alters »
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 12:46:10 AM »

Ah I was wondering about this map, it is actually very good, is there still the problems with the traitor checker not working correctly (it was a rumor during the few times I played that all three traitors would show up as red every once in awhile)?

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:48:51 AM »

As far as I'm aware the three traitors should be fully working. The rumors would probably when the "Uses Left" lights were in a different spot, and people got it confused with the actual result light.
Secone
Build Tester

Welcome to the Church of Rock and Roll!

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 12:49:29 AM »

Looks awesome, can't wait to play it!

I like the traitor checker, doesn't completely give a traitor away if one's in there but doesn't make him completely innocent either

Worbat: When we're playing I love to hear him scream as I rape his ass 
9:19 PM - Nel: Why is my 16 year old son married to a 20 year old man
Citizen: I want to see Morpheus' big black penis damn it!
Citizen_001: I JUST WANT TO HIT A BABY
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 12:51:53 AM »

Ah in that case excellent.

For those who are unaware, the traitor checker building is a fucking death trap. If you go there and hang out you will die nine times out of ten. Seriously, people get shanked, sniped, blown up, and just fucking decimated by traitor gank squads there. I have no idea why everyone there is so gullible, but I personally only go there after the Apocalypse happens and I'm one of three innocents left. You can usually find me by the tree until then.

Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 12:54:49 AM »

The map looks beautiful, but I don't really see how the traitor checker could be useful. From an innocents point of view it seems like it would only cause confusion. I guess I'll need to try it before I come to any conclusion.

The name... Did you really need to stick part of your name in there? I know it's your map and you made it but it looks kinda ugly and honestly pretty damn egotistical.

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 01:02:54 AM »

I know it's your map and you made it but it looks kinda ugly and honestly pretty damn egotistical.

Actually, you do have a pretty good point there. It just something I got into the habit of doing a long while ago when I had many disorganized partial maps, and "alt" mainly meant it was an actual map I was working on.

EDIT: Changed the map name and the thread title just for you.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:10:20 AM by Alters »
Blitzy!
Poster

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 02:12:31 AM »

Thanks for being generous enough to share this, Alters. I thought you'd keep this awesome map all to yourself. ;P
DNR shall wear Borders with the Alters Flag held high and mighty. Because I love you.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 05:39:28 AM »

The map looks beautiful
Actually it only looks as good if not worse than WhiteHouse, at least according to the maker of WhiteHouse (to which I lol'd).

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Soduka
Poster

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »

Download limit reached.

No reason to use rapidshit over mediafire.
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

Uploaded to filefront as rapidshare seems to have some sort of limit.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 08:58:34 PM by Alters »
FF|NedStar
Poster

Look into my eyes.

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:22 PM »

Looks nice, I like the blood sample concept you are using.

You're so buttmad faggot an admin who rdms and ghosts and lets his friends aimbot what a classy faggot, thank god half your server consists of asslickers otherwise nobody would play on your shitty server.
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 06:28:00 AM »

I'm glad you released this it's one of my favorite TTT maps.

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 07:16:09 AM »

It was so awsome, we got three traitors right off the bat into the testing machine and were marked as friends by everyone right? well after some mysterious deaths people started to think "Oh hey wait a second why are all the people who havent been tested dead and not the traitors?" Then all hell broke loose for awhile culminating in one of us getting caught and his suicide run of two people, then me demolishing three more with a knife and a H.U.G.E and then the last getting one leaving only like two innocents left.

Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »

I'll defiantly play this when I get the chance.
Also quick quirk, with the broken walls on that screenshot pic, why is the inside of the metal walls concrete, not a major problem it just looks a little odd.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TyrantGrandburnin
UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »

I'll defiantly play this when I get the chance.

What a rebel.

Also, awesome looking map Alters, I'll give it a go when I get a chance.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
Darthkatzs
Poster

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »

Any working links for this?
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 09:42:38 AM »

Here's one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GU9N1IS0

Signature Pending...
Erscheinung
Poster

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 09:47:31 PM »

Thanks Andy. Just put that link on the first post.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_borders_b2.0 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length