Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:52:03 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Who can be RDMed, and who might already be ruining this game mode.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Who can be RDMed, and who might already be ruining this game mode.  (Read 72370 times)
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »

If you dont know the rules, you're RDMer, if you do and still kill random people just for it, you're and asshole, end disscution.

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »

You keep killing. Your RDMing and get banned.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Citizen_001
Build Tester

Male_07

« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2009, 01:42:00 AM »

I tend to give people who shoot and kill me after I have done something the benefit of the doubt, but when I am guilty of doing nothing at all and someone just shoots me on sight, that's RDM'ing, no way around it.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from:  Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
[/quote]
Qloos
Poster

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »

Round starts. 

I stick myself in a room with explosive barrels at the door.  Someone runs in, picks up a barrel, and starts running at me with it.  I shoot him in the face for bringing something so dangerous towards me.

Innocent.

Someone gets killed by the explosive barrels exploding outside my door, I jump out a window, double back to the front and see two people standing outside buddy like holding shotguns.

BANG BANG, they're dead.  Wait a minute!  There are two more INSIDE with shotguns, woups my bad, it must of been them.  BANG BANG.

3 more Innocent dead 1 Traitor dead and in the end it turns out the guy who died killed himself for some inane reason but no one mentioned this.

I apologize to those still alive and say I have accidentally killed 4 innocents.  Someone takes this as an admittal of my guilt and comes running at me shooting.  So I kill him too.

5 Innocents.

everyone screams RDM.

OctaneHugo
Build Tester

hey, prince, you need a shave

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »

It's like a Three Stooges episode with only one stooge.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2009, 01:10:35 PM »

ITT qlooss is awesome.

Shadow:  Ben's secret name is ben

my god
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

ITT qlooss is awesome.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
w4rp
Poster

« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

Hey guys! ;) its W4rp here :) I just gotta say that i love your server. Is this your official forum or do u keep house anywhere else?
I also wonder is it any miniadmin spot left, or maybe you dont search for anyone right now. Well anyway if you dont ask, you will never know!  Cheers! // W4rp
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2009, 03:35:49 PM »

What server?

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
w4rp
Poster

« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2009, 05:39:33 PM »

Damn i wrote in the wrong thread! xD. I meant alters server :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Who can be RDMed, and who might already be ruining this game mode. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length