Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Release] ttt_office_b1
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: [Release] ttt_office_b1  (Read 10100 times)
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Having played it a bit today, people on the server found the parking area a bit too large and maze-like. It's more fun to be in the office area, but then that's much smaller.

Some elevator suggestions:
- Consider adding windows to the lift doors, maybe. Right now it's easy to just camp the elevator when traitor and shoot everyone in it whenever the doors open. I have a screenshot of the elevator stuffed full of corpses.

- People can basically get stuck in the elevator right now if others are spamming the buttons on both floors. Ideally it would just go to a floor and stay there for a few seconds before responding to a call again. I don't know how possible this is.

- Perhaps add an emergency ladder (and means of accessing it) to the elevator shaft and let people get around that way (perhaps even exit the elevator to get on the ladder by bashing out a wall panel or something). That would make things less dependent on the elevator as a whole, and make the above two issues much less important.
AndyTheGeeky
Build Tester

Wannabe Zoidberg

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

I liked the color correction, I don't know what Ajunk's going on about.

Then again, I've only played it for a short round or two.

Signature Pending...
Moo
Poster

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 11:50:02 PM »

Alright, so far I guess these are the plans for b2.

Replacing the elevators with stairs
Expanding on the office area
Toning the contrast down on the colorcorrection
Adding a portable metal detector
Possibly adding a traitor checker similar to thething

Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 06:41:34 AM »

Sorry for bumping, but I found out there's an objective on this map. Basically there's two machines, and eight radios. Four of the radios have handles, and four don't. You put four in one machine, and four in the other. Once four are put into a machine a keypad will pop out, leaving you with 2 keypads in the end. I couldn't find out what to do afterward, and I'm guessing it's incomplete. Since this map maker disappeared, I'm guessing we'll never see this objective finished. ): Just thought you guys would find this interesting.

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Release] ttt_office_b1 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length