Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:10:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: LUA - Alt+E on Health Station
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LUA - Alt+E on Health Station  (Read 12901 times)
ozymandias
Poster

« on: March 10, 2012, 12:09:31 AM »

I basically have tried to do this the wrong way about 20 times.
All I wanted is to be able to press ALT+E on a health station and have it do something besides heal me.

From what I've gathered, pressing ALT+E does something in the gamemode (the code I haven't been able to find) that makes you call a command. As I can't find this code I cannot learn from it and modify it so really I just need someone to point me in the right direction.

LUA eludes me. Documentation seems to be nil and I've looked around to try and get some well documented examples that aren't "Hello, I see you don't know what a programming language is, here come learn about variables because there is no way you already know what those are."
I'm fairly competent in several other programming languages but LUA just seems ass backwords.
BipolarDiZ
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »

Alt + E is used to secretly ID bodies. I don't know which lua file in particular it is defined but maybe that will help you.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: currently offline
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: LUA - Alt+E on Health Station « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length