Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:10:11 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Content help
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT Content help  (Read 11626 times)
nick419123
Poster

« on: January 25, 2012, 09:39:09 PM »

Ok, So, I know its out there some where but where? I know I can download some custom TTT weapons. Can anyone get me the link for these 3 things?

THESE ARE JUST LINKS!! IM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO MAKE THEM!:

REAL working golden deagle - Traitors,

"The Frenchy" (Semi - automatic shotgun with a lil' more damage.) - Detective,

The Jihad bomb (Like a suicide bomb but better) - Traitors,

REWARD: Admin on my server. ({F.H} -!Trouble In Terrorist Town!-)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 01:04:16 PM by nick419123 »
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »

Make them yourself.
nick419123
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »

Sadly we dont have an LUA coder and I have better things to do. So i suggest you get your bitchy ass off the computer and eather help or not, this is not the place to criticize! IF YOU CANT GET THEM THEN DONT POST IN HERE!
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:33:34 PM »

Sadly we dont have an LUA coder and I have better things to do. So i suggest you get your bitchy ass off the computer and eather help or not, this is not the place to criticize! IF YOU CANT GET THEM THEN DONT POST IN HERE!

You have an uncanny ability to make friends, funnily enough maybe we have better things to do then look for lua code for you? with a reward that none of us here care about because most of us actually own TTT servers.

PROTIP: Ask nicely for things and you may receive them, come on here and bitch and moan and say you have better things to do really shows what you think of our time we could spend doing this.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 02:21:42 AM »

I'll help you out. I was thinking of doing community weapons, but in my opinion it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it.

Be the best by any means necessary
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 06:23:50 AM »

I'll help you out. I was thinking of doing community weapons, but in my opinion it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it.

Funny. This coming from the guy who just takes cache from other servers.
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 07:12:59 AM »

Ahh gotta love how every time I read a new thread on this sub-forum, it's always the same bitches on their periods!

But I guess it's not just the core TTT community, it's almost all of Garry's Mod.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 11:19:32 PM »

It'll take you like a week at most to learn lua, also, you can just modify the AK47 script for most basic custom guns using different models and sounds and tweaking damage. Don't need to be an asshole.
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »

Thats a good one Mr. Gash maybe you'd like to see some of my work sometime.

SovietX
Poster

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 07:00:48 AM »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietDG/screenshot/630732601001467757/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietDG/screenshot/630732600950565841/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietDG/screenshot/632983753122851621/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietDG/screenshot/631860316805816613/?
(some are ported, some are my own :P)

Oh wait I don't think you'll have enough time to check it out your TTT server is too busy losing ranks.
I dare you to find those on any other TTT server. You know whats wrong with you gash, you are a selfish cunt. Unlike you I don't have any ego.
So regardless what you think I'd be glad to help this guy out, and not because he is some friend or a great guy but, because he deserves it every owner does. We may all own different communites and clans but, this forum is here to help people out, not to be a dick. When I made my TTT server you didn't help with shit infact you laughed at the idea of me even being a legit server. Well, My TTT server is getting bigger then your ego, and while your server loses ranks my TTT server is on track to kick your ass. I like how you try and talk shit, your negativity doesn't make you any cooler.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:09:25 AM by SovietX »

nick419123
Poster

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »

I love those sovietX!!! Do you mind if I could use them? :D
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »

I'm going to work on them and release them.

sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 10:28:08 PM »

Oh wait I don't think you'll have enough time to check it out your TTT server is too busy losing ranks.
I dare you to find those on any other TTT server. You know whats wrong with you gash, you are a selfish cunt. Unlike you I don't have any ego.
So regardless what you think I'd be glad to help this guy out, and not because he is some friend or a great guy but, because he deserves it every owner does. We may all own different communites and clans but, this forum is here to help people out, not to be a dick. When I made my TTT server you didn't help with shit infact you laughed at the idea of me even being a legit server. Well, My TTT server is getting bigger then your ego, and while your server loses ranks my TTT server is on track to kick your ass. I like how you try and talk shit, your negativity doesn't make you any cooler.

Respect. /me knuckles bumps

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Content help « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length