Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:19:03 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT: Im with / I see suggestion.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT: Im with / I see suggestion.  (Read 6624 times)
michaelrule4
Poster

« on: December 23, 2011, 11:26:00 AM »

Please merge the two, it'd make more sense if they were both merged into one command and the one which is said is dependent on the distance between Player A and Player B.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »

What if you want to lie?
Not a Rapist
Poster

Still not convicted...

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »

Encouraging lying? In your game?

You, sir, should be ashamed.

While we are creating this mod to create something fun to play, making people here angry is a welcome side effect.
<br />
Then you'll be banned.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »

the game is based around deception...

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

I'm sorry, but that's an awful idea.  I make use of both commands extensively, and I have my reasons for using "I'm with" at great distances and "I see" at close distances occasionally.  For one thing, sometimes you can be close to someone without actually being with them--perhaps there is some obstacle between you two, but you can still target the other player.  There's also obviously the deception factor.  You can scare off traitors by making it look like you're not alone, and you can pretend to conveniently be with someone you're framing as a traitor.  Sometimes it's useful to scare a suspected traitor by claiming you're with them from afar; they may become paranoid or otherwise distracted from their work.  Also, being "with" someone means different things in different situations.  It can imply traveling with the other player or working together with him/her.  There's no sense to changing the two.  They're both very useful as they are.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT: Im with / I see suggestion. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length