Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:36:45 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Simple TTT Tips
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simple TTT Tips  (Read 4228 times)
LtZKilla
Poster

punchpunchpunch

« on: November 26, 2011, 02:02:14 AM »

When you are on a TTT server, there is always that one idiot that betrays his traitor status over chat or the mic, follows you closely forcing you to believe he is the traitor, and things like that. These simple tips on how NOT to be a noob at the gamemode are designed with those people in mind.

1. Unless you are in an agreed hunting party or alliance group, do NOT follow other people closely without notifying them of you doing it. Almost everyone takes this as a sign that you are stalking them. Some will ask you to stop, but some of the more cutthroat players will simply off you on the spot. 

2. As traitor, make sure to work on being convincing on the text chat or mic. It is CRUCIAL that you are convincing, because if you are not people are liable to laugh and say "This idiot's the traitor, mark him as hostile!" This ruins your chances of deceiving people and forces you to rely on stealth or a full out assault(which, if the innocent is still a large team, is nearly impossible), neither of which have good chances of working out.

3. If your status as traitor has been betrayed to the rest of the server, cease mic and text chat to everyone else. It is suprisingly easy for you to get cocky if you have taken out a few attacking innocents and say something to notify others of your location.

4. As detective, BE USEFUL. Most detectives sit idly about like they are an innocent. Detectives are there to identify traitors if they get too careless and leave a body lying about with fresh DNA on it. Make sure to report to the scene of a death to see what you can learn.

5. Finally, as innocent, trust NO ONE. I have times where I am playing with a few friends in the same room on an internet server, and they will lie and say they are innocent to get me alone. I advise against groups, as it's pretty easy to lie over the internet. Allow only people who you are COMPLETELY positive are innocent to work with you. For anyone else you come across, keep your guns and eyes trained on them as you pass.

I truly hope these simple tips helped you to avoid easy mistakes in the intense situation TTT provides. Also, this is my first post, so hi guys! :)

You probably liked the healing balustrates, didn't you?
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »

I don't know why you had to make a whole new thread for this I had already made tips awhile ago and said "feel free to add your own".

Be the best by any means necessary
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:52 PM »

3. If your status as traitor has been betrayed to the rest of the server, cease mic and text chat to everyone else. It is suprisingly easy for you to get cocky if you have taken out a few attacking innocents and say something to notify others of your location.

4. As detective, BE USEFUL. Most detectives sit idly about like they are an innocent. Detectives are there to identify traitors if they get too careless and leave a body lying about with fresh DNA on it. Make sure to report to the scene of a death to see what you can learn.

Tell us something we don't know. -__-

3 is only useful if 3D mic sound is enabled in the server. If not, then it doesn't really matter if they've found you out or not.

4 is rather obvious. But most of the time, the detectives are the ones who are killed first because it's strategic to take them out first(I.E. because of armor and health stations.)
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Simple TTT Tips « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length