Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:25:20 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [SOLVED] Sniper ammo?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Sniper ammo?  (Read 3932 times)
craigape
Poster

Texturer, Mapper

« on: September 23, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »

I've recently started mapping, and went straight to making maps for TTT, but after creating most of the map, I decided to try and place a few guns. I noticed that there are the default guns, zm guns, and ttt guns, which should I prioritize/use? Also, I noticed that there is no ammo for the sniper in the entities section. Am I supposed to have ammo for it, or is it something custom I have to download? Thanks.

Edit: I know this seems like a mapping question, but it's more about a corrupt gfc/missing files from the ttt gfc, or a custom ammo download.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:12:03 PM by craigape »

I texture, bumpmap, map, rarely code, and I'm trying to get the hang of modeling.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 06:08:26 PM »

item_ammo_pistol_ttt: Pistol and M16 ammo.
item_ammo_smg1_ttt: SMG ammo, used by MAC10 and UMP.
item_ammo_revolver_ttt: Desert eagle ammo.
item_ammo_357_ttt: Sniper rifle ammo.
item_box_buckshot_ttt: Shotgun ammo.

Only use weapons with zm/ttt in the name. These are all the default weapons for ttt. Some of them are taken from zm or something like that, so weapons with zm in the name are nothing special.
For instance 'weapon_zm_pistol' is the regular TTT pistol, just like 'weapon_zm_shotgun.'
If you put down hl2 weapons I think TTT will convert them into their TTT counterparts. But Im not entirely sure. I also dont know the names of all the weapons.
craigape
Poster

Texturer, Mapper

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 06:10:49 PM »

Thanks, this is exactly what I needed to know!

I texture, bumpmap, map, rarely code, and I'm trying to get the hang of modeling.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [SOLVED] Sniper ammo? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length