Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:56:16 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheAgency_b1
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheAgency_b1  (Read 4288 times)
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« on: September 11, 2011, 10:54:43 PM »

Information

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), sometimes referred to as 'The Agency', has existed since the late 1940's. They're head quarters is located in Langley Virginia, where the organization has a surprising level of public transparency. This map contains two floors (an office area, and a bunker/lab) with a teleporter and a traitor tester. A bit of advise, read the signs! The teleporter and elevator (located behind the front desk) take people to and from the bunker, which is secured by a large steel blast door.

Radiation room. (Teleport location).

GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:25:52 AM »

Gray, I saw you downloaded my map, what do you think?

I have not yet played it.  I am not hosting at the moment and therefore cannot actually play the map unless a server hosts it, but I do intend to test it in single player when I have the time.
Shifty Pete
Poster

Shifty_Pete.exe

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 09:40:59 AM »

You didn't have to make a new thread, should've updated the other one.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:57:16 AM by Shifty Pete »

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/shifty_pete
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 01:50:08 PM »

I have not yet played it.  I am not hosting at the moment and therefore cannot actually play the map unless a server hosts it, but I do intend to test it in single player when I have the time.

The server I currently play on regularly is in the process of adding maps.  I'll see if we can't give some of the recent additions a try.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] TTT_TheAgency_b1 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length