Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ?  (Read 26923 times)
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 01:56:00 AM »

^told
BipolarDiZ
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 05:28:06 AM »

I agree with nrich. If you dont like kids as admins, then dont play those servers. I know plenty of servers that have no children in ranked positions. Also, gmod tends to be appealing to young players. You should expect to see some immature people, especially in the summer months.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:29:09 AM by BipolarDiZ »

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: currently offline
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »

Gmod is a immature game through and through. The only place you are likely to find even a shred of maturity is a build server, however these now seem to be pumped full of minge's and addons too.

The only decent fun I ever had on TT was a year or so ago on "TheIceCave". Im pretty sure I have played on every server since then at least once and hated every moment.

To Handyman, I would reread his posts. He said hes just not going to host gmod anymore.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:19:05 AM by bigbadboo »
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »

It's not the age but personality. I'm going to be honest. I'm 15. I host two servers that are mildly successful. Is it because I am an immature sophmore? No, because I know when and how to act mature at the right time.
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 08:21:52 PM »

Yep, I have several steam friends that are anywhere from 12-16 and they are great ppl. Mature when needed but not to mature where they are like faking it or something.

I am personnally 18, but I started gmod when i was 15.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015
|:NxS:| Fretta: currently offline
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »

What reason would you have for that?

Our attacks didn't start until they joined our server, on top of that, a lot of the time this happens.

*l4g members joins*
*l4g mic spams*
*l4g gets gagged*
-- Server connection lost --

Same in another case, if they rdm and get slain.

The owner of l4g has admitted DDoSing us aswell.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 09:04:03 PM »

Sounds like a swell guy.

Luckily for us owners, they only happen once, and are rather brief. I am glad Mr. Grapes is gone. He was the biggest threat to game servers.
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »

What happened to good ol' Mr Grapes in the end?
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »

Probably arrested 30+ Search warrants issued for DDoSing recently by FBI.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »

His brother was caught (his brother was up ot he same shenanigans)  so im guessing he was caught aswell.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Will
Poster

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 03:42:37 AM »

I left because of people like you.

I'm done with GMod hosting, ill go back to good old days of vanilla sandbox where people weld wheels to doors and run people over. Not listen to "OMG YOUR A PRICK YOU RDMED ME ASSHOLE" all day long.

I might play, if there were any VANILLA decently hosted TTT servers with the old mindset, however, its INCREASINGLY rare to find those nowadays. You just find kids with too much money and a lot of ego-tistic retards.

Now, back to topic.

This is about how TTT servers are getting DDoSed, not about how I left gmod Will, whatever way you want to put it.

Yes, TTT servers are being DDoSed, No, I dont care about it.

I disagree, I think you left because all your admins left because you used hacks inside gmod, all your admins I have spoke to have said this.
Oh and are you forgetting when your Scammed me, as well as lots of others that I know.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 11:19:29 AM »

I disagree, I think you left because all your admins left because you used hacks inside gmod, all your admins I have spoke to have said this.
Oh and are you forgetting when your Scammed me, as well as lots of others that I know.

What you think has no real bearing on what actually happened, mogz can go fuck itself with all the lies and hate it has.

All my admins? ONE, who left for his own reasons, and ONE player who was once a Mogz player, and glad he fucking left!

(Oh and, stop blaming me for all the problems you guys have, sort it yourself instead of passing the blame. I'm no longer part of your 'NIGGER FAG CUNTBAG' group as many people put it - full of racism, idiotic players, and admins that are worse.)

Scammed =/= Refunded. Mr "My grandma's birthday is coming up soon, think you can refund me that money so i can get her a present?" bullshit.

I expect you to come up with a reply, probably more than ONE of you, but no. Fuck this, i'm not replying, the only way i can literally talk to you is through OTHER places in which you have no power, since all you do is delete, rename, or twist what is posted.

All you do now is stalk me, follow where i host my servers and host them there too, under pretenses of "he wont ddos a server in the same host, would he?" if you guys want to be that sad, you are obviously scared of something happening, therefore by hosting in the same place as me, you think you get extra security? Pah. Just comes down to Stalking over the internet.

Like I posted before, i've had enough of the internet drama, the ego-tistic retards, and the plain twats that Garry's Mod inhabits, most of them grouping together to be called a group called Mogz which ban not just PEOPLE but WHOLE FRIKKING GROUPS just because of one player (TSB, PEZ), showing how retarded they actually are, and how much they hate everyone, and just want to blow each other off within their little community. Things went to shit ever since Ryan quit and you are trying to blame ME for everything, well, i don't care, DO IT, but fix your own problems instead of trying to blame everything on me. "The server crashed" -> Phoenix's fault. "The server's lagging" -> Phoenix is DDoSing, lol, you guys are pathetic.

I tried to save you guys from yourselves, but in the end, I failed. You guys cant be saved, i'll let you cut your own throats. You taught me how immature and stupid the game called Garry's Mod really is.

Good-day.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:42:55 AM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 03:40:03 PM »

What he said. Peace out from an ex pez owner.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »

What you think has no real bearing on what actually happened, mogz can go fuck itself with all the lies and hate it has.

All my admins? ONE, who left for his own reasons, and ONE player who was once a Mogz player, and glad he fucking left!

(Oh and, stop blaming me for all the problems you guys have, sort it yourself instead of passing the blame. I'm no longer part of your 'NIGGER FAG CUNTBAG' group as many people put it - full of racism, idiotic players, and admins that are worse.)

Scammed =/= Refunded. Mr "My grandma's birthday is coming up soon, think you can refund me that money so i can get her a present?" bullshit.

I expect you to come up with a reply, probably more than ONE of you, but no. Fuck this, i'm not replying, the only way i can literally talk to you is through OTHER places in which you have no power, since all you do is delete, rename, or twist what is posted.

All you do now is stalk me, follow where i host my servers and host them there too, under pretenses of "he wont ddos a server in the same host, would he?" if you guys want to be that sad, you are obviously scared of something happening, therefore by hosting in the same place as me, you think you get extra security? Pah. Just comes down to Stalking over the internet.

Like I posted before, i've had enough of the internet drama, the ego-tistic retards, and the plain twats that Garry's Mod inhabits, most of them grouping together to be called a group called Mogz which ban not just PEOPLE but WHOLE FRIKKING GROUPS just because of one player (TSB, PEZ), showing how retarded they actually are, and how much they hate everyone, and just want to blow each other off within their little community. Things went to shit ever since Ryan quit and you are trying to blame ME for everything, well, i don't care, DO IT, but fix your own problems instead of trying to blame everything on me. "The server crashed" -> Phoenix's fault. "The server's lagging" -> Phoenix is DDoSing, lol, you guys are pathetic.

I tried to save you guys from yourselves, but in the end, I failed. You guys cant be saved, i'll let you cut your own throats. You taught me how immature and stupid the game called Garry's Mod really is.

Good-day.

PLease leave the personal parts somewhere else this thread is for the DDoS not your personal issues.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Will
Poster

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:18 PM »

Correction, It was Mother, Not Grandma.
And still, you failed to return my money, and Mogz is actually very sucsessful we are running a TTT and Fretta server which are full most of the day.
Your community failed because you cannot run one.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »

And still, you failed to return my money, and Mogz is actually very sucsessful we are running a TTT and Fretta server which are full most of the day.

With the amount of assholes it has, they will eventually scare off all the players.

I DID return your money, WHILE you were setting up a paypal claim (fraudulent) for "didnt recieve the item".

My community failed? Derp. It's still running!

Stop trying to be the "im so better than you asshole" dude. You will never get a life, a job, a family or a GIRLFRIEND!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:01:16 PM by phoenixf129 »

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »

Stop trying to be the "im so better than you asshole" dude. You will never get a life, a job, a family or a GIRLFRIEND!

Stop being a hypocrite, and no one cares about your personal issues
Holy Toaster
Poster

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »

Jesus christ you two, fucking marry already!

ZM_Cliffside_retreat Currently dead due to PC failure.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »

His community was well run and he was a helpful owner, I remember he helped me several times. Mogz is not a big community. I made a community of trolls with more members than Mogz, I bellieve the Gmod side which is now our second smallest is still bigger, but does that matter at all? No. Its not something to be used to bolster your eDick, and if you really have to boast about it you must have little else going on to talk about.
Will
Poster

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 01:54:09 PM »

With the amount of assholes it has, they will eventually scare off all the players.

I DID return your money, WHILE you were setting up a paypal claim (fraudulent) for "didnt recieve the item".

My community failed? Derp. It's still running!

Your community is still running on TF2, Nothing related to these forums at all, your TTT community Failed because of your use of hacks.
And please enlighten me on how I could be here without a family.
Plus I too do have a girlfriend and have a job down a shop as I am only 15.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Whats going on with all the TTT ddos attacks ? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length