Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:54:57 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Quick Question - Mic Battery
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quick Question - Mic Battery  (Read 3831 times)
WhoDat
Poster

« on: August 21, 2011, 05:55:33 PM »

I understand you can make it so Detectives and Admins can have either a higher amount of time to use the Mic or completely disable the mic bar for them. My question is: How are the Admins recognized? I'm using Source Mod for my Admins and I might be interested in trying the mic battery out however I would like to set it up so that Admins have it disabled completely and give my donators/supporters an increase. I would have to use flags though and so my question again is how would I set up flags so it can read that?

Thanks!
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »

SM is not recognised as a method for this "admin check" and im not sure it can be, i use ulx for donators in this event as ulx is the backup admin tool for higherup admins so its already loaded on the server not sure if this can be changed for use in SM but i would like to see this also.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:19:09 PM »

/garrysmod/settings/users.txt

Place your admins in there while using SourceMod, then they're recognized as admins by the server.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »

That would make adding new admins and removing abusive ones an annoying process and only those with access to the txt files can do so (probably not many) ulx although you require the use of another addon can be removed and added remotely and instantly in game (i remove admin commands from the usergroup so they can't do anything)

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Quick Question - Mic Battery « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length