Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:43:49 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_horriblenight_v1
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_horriblenight_v1  (Read 3733 times)
DJ Dream
Poster

« on: August 04, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »

Download: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/158582

It has a dark environment with lots of area to explore. Traitors can hide in the dark shadows and use stealth to take out the innocents, which detectives can stick to the street light and the indoors for protection.

Features a moving train which is deadly at times, a hidden battery to gain access to the bank, dark watery sewers with running water and deadly environments, and much more!

Check the link for pictures on gamebanana!

Q: Kekai, how did you approach the charr design for Guild Wars 2?
Kekai: My approach was simple: make the charr badass. And then make them even more badass.
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »

Looks cool!

Be the best by any means necessary
DJ Dream
Poster

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »

Kekai: My approach was simple: make the charr badass. And then make them even more badass.
Shifty Pete
Poster

Shifty_Pete.exe

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 08:11:16 AM »

You've detailed the map pretty well but you still have plenty to learn. The map looks good, but I haven't played it yet so I don't know what gameplay is like.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/shifty_pete
DJ Dream
Poster

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 01:12:30 PM »

You've detailed the map pretty well but you still have plenty to learn. The map looks good, but I haven't played it yet so I don't know what gameplay is like.

Try it out man :) its fun I promise! I like your castle map btw, really well detailed.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_horriblenight_v1 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length