Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Mogz! Trouble in Terrorist Town
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mogz! Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 5443 times)
SpaceCat
Poster

« on: August 03, 2011, 08:14:31 PM »

Mogz Background:
Mogz was orignally founded by 'NaRyan as a simple, no website no buy donor for this and that server were you ahd to earn admin and not apply for it. This proved to be very popular and the server's always had alot of people in them.

'NaRyan left Mogz in March 2011, and the community was in shambles so we are hoping to revive it to a simpler more relaxed state.
The server is already half full to full since I started it up yesterday with alot of new player's joining (Not just our community)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some ranks with a short description attached.

Ranks:

Guest:
* *- A normal user.

Donator:

* *- Donate £5 to get this rank for two months, it also comes with the commands Gag and mute and a Donor weapon.

Platinum Donator:
* *- Donate £10 to get this rank for two months, it also comes with the commands above as well as, Achievement giving and thirdperson camera mode. (Seems wierd, but its very fun to knife or have prop fun with)

Trial Admin:
* *- You will get this rank if you prove yourself to be a trustworthy, friendly person that people enjoy playing with, you may ask ONCE to get this rank when we believe you are valid, but spamming it will not get you it.

Admin:
* *- This will be given if you passed the Trial Admin phase.

Super Admin:
* *- This will be awarded if you prove to be a good, loyal and popular admin 

Owner:
* *- This, you cannot gain (:

* [b]Donor weapon's are to come and currently we are planning a gold AK47 which has 10% more damage, longer range and more accurate (then a mac10), it also takes up weapon slot 3 so you would be ALOT more suspisious running around with a crowbar, pistol, holstered or magneto stick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the server is very new, we are still developing custom weapons for detectives and traitors, check back here later to see what we have.

The server is a more common sense based place. We wont have silly rules such as (and I quote) "You can only shoot someone if you were shot first"

I am not really that keen on asking people for donations so if they offer or want to help they may do so.

IP:[color=yellow] 92.48.125.24:27015
[color=yellow]Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mogzkat
To donate, contact the owner.

Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »

The server is a more common sense based place. We wont have silly rules such as (and I quote) "You can only shoot someone if you were shot first"

I like this, "RDM" rules are way too restrictive, so it's nice to have more lax servers. That said, good luck with the server.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
SpaceCat
Poster

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:56:04 PM »

Thanks, I was banned for a week because I killed a guy who was standing next to a T and did nothing when his T buddy killed a guy next to him -.-

Some of these servers are SO restricting. It takes the detective work out of this gamemode.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »

You said you were starting it up again? Does that mean the previous bans were cleared? I would like to check this out, yet I'm pretty sure my main account is banned from awhile ago.
Will
Poster

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »

Yeah, previous bans are all cleared, new host, new everything.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

Does this mean the 200+ members of my steam group are now unbanned?
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 09:06:47 AM »

Does this mean the 200+ members of my steam group are now unbanned?

I laughed.

And yes, since he said all are cleared, that should also mean your entire group is now unbanned.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »

I laughed.

And yes, since he said all are cleared, that should also mean your entire group is now unbanned.

I know, I just like being a penis.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Mogz! Trouble in Terrorist Town « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length