Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:46:39 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Train's Contempt Trouble in Terrorist Town
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Train's Contempt Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 5908 times)
Train
Poster

« on: July 22, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »

Brand new Trouble in Terrorist Town Vanilla server looking for players!

Knives do 2000 Damage.

I am currently looking for admins, as i run the server by myself. You may purchase Donator. The server is barely 2 days old so understand it will take a while to get it populated.

I am looking for a Developer who can code LUA well. (Will get automatic Super Admin position)

Dedicated players who help indeed populate the server will be rewarded.

This is my first time hosting a TTT server, and all the work was done by me, and i'm the only one running it. So please if you can help in any way i would gladly appreciate your help. For example, i need a working MOTD, because i can't find any working ones that work with Evolve.

Don't get my confused for a noob. I'v ran my fair share of around 20-30 servers in my life time. Just i have never once ran a TTT. I do know LUA, but to an extent. Not enough at the moment, to edit any part of the TTT code.

This server is ran and maintained by Train. This thread will be updated as needed. Any questions? Add Pawnage224.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:41:39 PM by Train »
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:47 PM »

Vanilla for the time being I assume

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Train
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

Depends on if players actually like it or not, if it presumes to be dead after like a month or so, i may update to see if people rather custom content then vanilla.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 10:29:43 PM »

The greatest thing you could do is to not let people buy admin.
Train
Poster

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »

Donator*
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »

Donator*

Define.
Train
Poster

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:30 PM »

you get access to commands, most of witch that do not effect gameplay.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »

Thats not really a defenition, what commands i assume commands that are basic admin, basically kick, gag, mute etc, but we all know what assuming does.

Regardless a vanilla server is always nice but with the knife damage change its not technically vanilla as its a change that effects gameplay, with that BKU's coding to check for custom content is likely to check up on that change so you probably won't be listed with vanilla TTT tags.

Get some maps dude, that is not something anyone wants to see, also MOTD help? you can do a basic one with a file on the server for evolve no?

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Train
Poster

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »

basic admin is admin, how the hell could you assume admin is donator?
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 11:28:39 PM »

asic admin is admin, how the hell could you assume admin is donator?

Perhaps i should have used my words better, when i say basic admin meant commands such as those i mentioned and thats it really, no banning etc my poor choice of words really. But if you care to elaborate this would not be a problem, i mean you could just say what commands they get exactly be open with everyone because you mention no webspace so where else are you going to tell them.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Train
Poster

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »

I don't have a website because i cannot afford it. Basically the server is just there to be played. Nothing else really. All donating does is help to keep the server up, and the perks you get from Donator are through plugins. I don't feel like explaining myself anymore... If you don't like it, don't join it. it's not a serious or community server. It's there, play it.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Train's Contempt Trouble in Terrorist Town « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length