Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:51:29 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: |:NxS:| TTT CUSTOM and VANILLA! :D
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: |:NxS:| TTT CUSTOM and VANILLA! :D  (Read 30081 times)
BipolarDiZ
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« on: July 21, 2011, 03:11:23 AM »

|:NxS:| TTT | CUSTOM | FASTDL |
IP: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015

|:NxS:| TTT | VANILLA | ONE-HIT KILL KNIFE | FASTDL |
IP: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016

Nexus Gaming was founded by players who were tired of abusive admins, favoritism and overall immaturity.  As such Nexus Gaming's first rule is no drama or immaturity. Thus far it has worked quite well and everyone works as part of the team. As such, the decisions on the server are decided on by the admins, superadmins, and board members meaning that everything that is put on the server is well thought out and voted on. Majority rules. With this there are a lot of checks and balances against any form of abuse, favoritism, and immaturity.  No one is infallible.

The server is modded, but balanced due to the player's opinions.  Majority votes help to accomplish this goal. Additionally the server is not over modded, you won’t be overwhelmed by your choices in weaponry.

Custom Server Modifications:

AUTO-SPAWN WEAPONS
---------------------------------------

AUG
MP5
SG550
SG552
FAMAS
P90

TRAITOR WEAPONS
------------------------------

AWP- One shot kill snipers rifle, but you have to crouch to shoot so it isn’t used as a knife and is used as a sniper.

Striker- AK47 for traitors.

Knife- Classic one-hit-kill knife :D

Semtex- Sticky grenade; throw, stick, boom. (This will actually stick to anything it hits when thrown)

Frag Grenade- boom!

Manhack Gun- You can shoot out 5 manhacks and mark your enemies. These manhacks attack your enemies and chase what you mark.

HeadCrab Artillery- Shoot a headcrab canister to break crowds of innocents. When the canister lands it lets out 8 headcrabs.

Poison Dart Gun- You have 2 bullets and each bullet will give out 2 damage every second for 50 seconds, slowly killing your enemies. Poison can be stopped by using the HP Station.

Radial Mine- Plant a mine in which, if tripped by an innocent or detective, explodes. The range of trip-ability is small so you can dodge it easily. There is a distinct sound on plant and an obvious object that is the planted bomb.

Jihad Bomb- Blow yourself up! (I know you guys dislike this but oh well) We feel it gives some incentive to avoid grouping up.

Medkit- A personal health station that has 25 hp, does NOT refill itself and can be broken by another player.

TMP- This gives you a choice between the ak47 which is high recoil or a more precise traitor machine gun.

Stealth Combat Suit- Still in the tweaking faze but this weapon allows a player to simply go invisible for 5 seconds and then has a cool down for 5 seconds. I find this useful for switching up sniper spots undetected, but everyone finds a different use for it!

DETECTIVE WEAPONS
------------------------------------

Canary- High powered revolver. You can’t look down he sights but it’s accurate and powerful. Takes deagle ammo.

Defender- High powered Galil.

Boomstick- Pump shotgun that has a shock effect.

Guardian- Minigun that will kill you after 3mins, has 1000 ammo. Last resort weapon, use with caution.

Flash Bang- A simple grenade that blinds the detectives opponents. Useful to get away.

Light Saber- Use force with right click (makes you force jump) and left to swing the saber.

MISC. CHANGES
------------------------------------

Customized the radio so it includes the jihad and semtex sounds.

We don't use a crowbar! Crowbars are for sissies. We use our Bro Fists. :D

Fretta Map Vote Limiter. Maps can not be voted upon within 5 maps of when it was chosen.

Complete set of custom icons.

===================================================================

Vanilla Modification and Information:

Vanilla is as the name suggests vanilla. It was decided that we would use the one-hit knife even though it was vanilla. On vanilla we have several scripts still remaining such as the map vote limiter and more. One of my main feelings about vanilla is no downloads. Custom is a good amount of downloads, with vanilla you shouldn't be getting any of that. No stupid mp3's or icons. It is just launching as I am writing this, so the rank on gametracker and the map image wont show anything.

~Nexus Gaming Staff
www.nxs-gaming.com
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/-NxS-Gaming-
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:47:27 AM by BipolarDiZ »

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27015
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: currently offline
Predator
Poster

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:38 PM »

Would i have the boom stick scipt? :S I had boomstick scripts But seems to be not working...
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:25:05 PM »

Predator, all I have seen you do is ask for code. Truthfully its an easy weapon to code. I will give you a couple of words of advice. Read the weapons guide! Seriously, I have no prior coding experience. Lua isn't hard. Just create a shotgun script based off of weapon_zm_shotgun. Just takes a bit of time really.

it seems to not be working.... Fix It or make a post with it so we can see whats wrong and help you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:56:12 PM by BipolarDiZ »

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
OmarFW
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 06:24:23 AM »

This is one of my favorite TTT servers. Best sweps and best members hands down.
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »

Thank you very much Omar! :D We try our best to provide a great and fun place to play TTT :D

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 04:04:43 AM »

Hey, Im a nexus gaming staff member. Due to our recent "issues" we went ahead and upgraded the server so theirs less lag.. actualy we got a whole new server so come play with us at "64.31.18.158:27015"

--note: I will post map pie chart once it is a better representation of the server.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »

We had hardware issues, were back at the old IP!

nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »

I think NXS is over the top mod. Lightsabers? really? GF.
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »

Well in general most players find the lightsabers to be insanely fun. The light sabers make players unable to wait for there detective round which is one thing we wanted. I personally think it makes the class less monotonous. Other than that simple fact we have plans for the light sabers that should make for some pretty interesting fights. In reality it just adds another layer to the game. Even if you don't enjoy the light saber, you don't have to buy it. Buy the defender, boomstick or even the UMP if you wanna stay very simple.

Also at first when I was told to add it, I was like "Why in the world would we want it?", but after having it I know why it was a good addition.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:55:44 PM by BipolarDiZ »

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »

The reason I disagree is because it detracts from the role of the traitor. His job is to be stealth, suprise, and confusion, not brute force. It's also out of place in TTT, being semi-modern. The mines would be fine but there is 0 chance of detection, unlike Jihad Bombs with about 3-4 seconds of Holy shit shoot him.

I'm not sure how Semtex is sticky? It's just like any other plastic explosive.
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »

Well you have a couple misconceptions that I will clarify in my op and in this post.

The Light saber is a detective wep. I don't see how it really detracts.

The Sensor/Radial Mine has a loud sound when being placed and a distinctive yet small red prop as its object when placed.

The Semtex literally sticks to players. If you throw it at someone is will stick to them and if the move go with them. Think of it as a Halo Sticky nade of sort.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »

You didn't get what I was saying about semtex. Semtex does not stick to anything. No physical property of semtex is sticky.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »

nrich, its named after the mw2 weapon the semtex. I know semtex is just a plastic explosive but it does the same function as the semtes on mw2 so it was named after that. Also i would like you to stop poting on here seeing that a) you havnt actually been on our server and b) you have a grudge against bip c) we arnt going for real life with our weapons, we are going for balanced and fun.

Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 08:37:24 PM »

Because Call of Duty did it, that's why.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

Because Call of Duty did it, that's why.

Personally, I have never played a CoD game.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »

That does not mean that the idea itself was not derived from Call of Duty.  Where else have you seen Semtex thrown at people?
BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 02:38:23 AM »

I had never previously heard of a Semtex before Sniper gave me the script.

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »

It's actually Hatsune that doesn't like Bipolar. Bipolar is fine, he helped me out with a lot of server issues. Where would you like me to add you're name on the Credits? Actually where should I add 'Credits'.

Sticky Grenade would be better cause everyone knows what a sticky grenade is, I hope. The reason I don't play on your server is because I'm monitoring mine, but now that I've fixed most of it, I'll be glad to dick around on your server. Assuming Garry's Mod gets fixed soon and it doesn't cause server issues.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 04:15:20 AM »

Well i like the ring of semtex so meh. Hatusne is a grudge kind of guy. And the credits idk  do what you want.

Finally.. Garry get off your ass.

BipolarDiZ
Poster

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:54 AM »

Ehh nate, hatsune is a good kid. He just needs some help with his issues. With that said, I will see what I can do about the semtex. :D

BipolarDiZ is bipolar.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: |:NxS:| TTT CUSTOM and VANILLA! :D « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length