Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:16:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need Admins!! NAO
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Admins!! NAO  (Read 7048 times)
ScopeTCR
Poster

« on: July 11, 2011, 05:28:10 AM »

Ok so I recently fixed up my server, its got select weapons from perkys custom weapon pack, its got some nice maps (with fastdl), and Im a pretty chill owner if you ask me. All i need is admins, there is no forum currently, but there is a steam group. Add my steam name (Abend97) and give me a line, or just post a reply below and I'll give you an interview to see if you would be good for admin on my server. Its nothing big, it would be in steam chat. Im 15 and have a mic, wont be using it again until my cold goes away though, and so does the co-owner Tysos2. I hope to see you in my server sometime!

Clan Abbreviation: •TRF•

Link; Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TRFunhouse
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:20:37 AM by ScopeTCR »
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 05:53:35 AM »

Ok so I recently fixed up my server, its got select weapons from perkys custom weapon pack, its got some nice maps (with fastdl), and Im a pretty chill owner if you ask me. All i need is admins, there is no forum currently, but there is a steam group. Add my steam name (Abend97) and give me a line, or just post a reply below and I'll give you an interview to see if you would be good for admin on my server. Its nothing big, it would be in steam chat. Im 15 and have a mic, wont be using it again until my cold goes away though, and so does the co-owner Tysos2. I hope to see you in my server sometime!

Clan Abbreviation: •TSF•

Link; Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TSFunhouse

Its nothing big, it would be in steam chat. Im 15 and have a mic, wont be using it again until my cold goes away though, and so does the co-owner Tysos2.

Im 15

Go to bed

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:42 AM »

>Starts a Community
>Gets Admins Before one player has joined steam group

I see this group lasting a while

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 02:33:59 PM »

>Starts a Community
>Gets Admins Before one player has joined steam group

I see this group lasting a while

This^ also atleast get a website/ forum that costs about idk $10.00 a month for some pretty reasonable hosting, when you get bigger you get better hosting etc etc, also can't have donations without some hosting to list your donation page etc etc.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »

Hand pick admins from the players that will play on your server.
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »

Maybe you should of considered joining a server rather than making your own.

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=11051.0
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »

Hes trying to get a community going. So you tell him to forget it and join yours. Real nice.
sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 05:41:21 PM »

Wildy, I am disapoint.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 11:46:53 PM »

Im just trying to say I think he has the wrong attitude about it, plus, more TTT servers = more competition ;)
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 01:07:16 AM »

Im just trying to say I think he has the wrong attitude about it, plus, more TTT servers = more competition ;)
The more servers the better. Besides owning a server is a hell of a lot more fun then being a part of an already existing community.

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
ScopeTCR
Poster

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »

Alot of hate here, and alot of support, thanks for those of you defending the fact that i want to create a clan, possibly get something going so that I can have more fun and experience running and owning a server.
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »

Good luck with your future community. I once dreamed of running a server and clan but then realized I don't have the cash to do that kind of stuff.

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »

The more servers the better. Besides owning a server is a hell of a lot more fun then being a part of an already existing community.
Good luck with your future community. I once dreamed of running a server and clan but then realized I don't have the cash to do that kind of stuff.

Easy for you to say.

I do wish you luck, though.  Be very selective about your admins; it's a lot of responsibility in TTT.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Need Admins!! NAO « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length