Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:56:28 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Ninjah-Gaming.co.uk TTT | Pointshop | Modifed Gameplay | Hastemode | Custom Guns
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ninjah-Gaming.co.uk TTT | Pointshop | Modifed Gameplay | Hastemode | Custom Guns  (Read 9568 times)
Willdy
Poster

« on: July 10, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »

Formally known as Steam Gaming TTT.

[size=12pt]Daily Player Graph

[size=12pt]Map List
- clue
- cs_desperados
- cs_italy
- cs_meridian
- de_cbble
- de_fearmansion
- de_hairyhouse_b1
- de_morningwood_v2
- de_westwood
- dm_island17
- dm_island17_night
- dm_lostvillage
- dm_lostvillage
- dm_richland
- ttt_67thway_v3
- ttt_bank_b3
- ttt_camel_v1
- ttt_canyon_a4
- ttt_cluedo_b5
- ttt_concentration_b2
- ttt_infini_b5
- ttt_JuevnileDetention_v1
- ttt_lost_temple_b2
- ttt_manor_pez_v1
- ttt_mcdonalds-mds
- ttt_minecraft_b4
- ttt_nexus_v2
- ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
- ttt_scarisland_b1
- ttt_wintermansion_beta2
- zm_roy_the_ship

[size=12pt]Custom Weapons
- Famas
- TMP
- M3 Shotgun
- Sig550 (sniper)
- AK47
- (Coming soon) Trip Mine

Custom Traitor Weapons
- Death Station (Deals dmg and explodes when shot)
- AWP (Double scope + 1 hit kill)
- C4 explodes when shot
- Timed suicide bomb

Modded Gameplay
- HS is kill with all weapons excluding Huge and Glock.
- [WIP] Pointshop
- 1/3 Traitors
- 1/6 Detectives

The pointshop isn't overpowering in anyway. Points are gained by playing the game properly, and by donating. The things you can buy in the shop are designed to save you time, and reserve your favorite weapons by giving them to you when you spawn. We may add things such as Hats to the store, but it will depend on feedback. We don't intend to add any special abilitys such as increased health, or anything which will give you a big advantage over other players.

The headshot kill is sometimes viewed as being overpowered, but it makes the game more realistic and faster, this means less waiting time when you are dead, or when you first join the game.

IP: 178.32.50.219:27016
IRC: irc.ninjah-gaming.co.uk
Team Speak: ts.ninjah-gaming.co.uk
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:54:40 PM by Willdy »
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »

1) Nice player graph that is actually an image. :P
2) Dont add Hats or Masks unless you want to ruin gameplay.
3) HS = Kill makes certain weapons overpowered.
4) 1/3 Traitors = SO SO SO easy. That means ever traitor needs to kill 2 innos to win :/
5) 1/6 Detectives = bit much but should still be ok.
6) Good luck.
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 08:49:23 PM »

Yeah, in my opinion you should remove that HS thing.
If you add hats, players can identify disguised players (if they know what hat they are using) but it doesn't ruin the gameplay.

MAC10 :D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:52:23 PM by Tommynator »
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »

1) Nice player graph that is actually an image.
- It updates on its own, smart, eh?

2) Dont add Hats or Masks unless you want to ruin gameplay.
- This is the reason we probably wont, because it makes disguised people IDable

- I wont argue this.

4) 1/3 Traitors = SO SO SO easy. That means ever traitor needs to kill 2 innos to win :/
- Makes it harder for the majority of the players (Innocents)

5) 1/6 Detectives = bit much but should still be ok.
- Since the original D rate is 1D to 2T, ours is the same.

6) Good luck.
- Thank you :)

Yeah, in my opinion you should remove that HS thing.
If you add hats, players can identify disguised players (if they know what hat they are using) but it doesn't ruin the gameplay

Answered the thing bout the hats up a bit, as for the HS kill, it makes it more fun imo :P I know its a bit overpowering for some weapons, but everyone has access to the same weapons, and all weapons are HS kill, so in a weird way, it makes it balanced?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:15:30 PM by Willdy »
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:54:36 PM »

1) Dumb blonde moment.

2) Its not so much Id'ing its more the atmosphere. Its TTT if everyone looks the same.

4) Traitor rounds are few in a gaming session. People like to know that its going to be a challenge and have to plan there kills carefully rather than just gun down 2 people before being blown away. Its innocent that most players dont enjoy being.

6) Your welcome
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 10:57:39 PM »

1. Np ;)

2. Uhm... meh

4. We have been using this traitor/detective amount for quite a while and it works well, so we plan to keep it, have you ever tried it? ;)
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »

Regarding the traitor count thing, in my experience it completely kills the game.  I like to face a challenge when I am the traitor.  People didn't take being innocent seriously enough before.  With this setup, I have to make up for even more failure on the part of the innocents.  It was bad enough having to kill 3 or 4 in a decently populated (12-16 player) server when innocents decide to just kill themselves or not pay attention.  In servers with such ratios, the innocents might as well just make it into a deathmatch, or at the very least, kill for the smallest reasons.

Oh, and for the HS system, what about the already overpowered MAC-10?  What use does the sniper now have?  The Deagle?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:31:30 AM by GrayScare0 »
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 01:03:45 AM »

Regarding the traitor count thing, in my experience it completely kills the game.  I like to face a challenge when I am the traitor.  People didn't take being innocent seriously enough before.  With this setup, I have to make up for even more failure on the part of the innocents.  It was bad enough having to kill 3 or 4 in a decently populated (12-16 player) server when innocents decide to just kill themselves or not pay attention.  In servers with such ratios, the innocents might as well just make it into a deathmatch, or at the very least, kill for the smallest reasons.

Oh, and for the HS system, what about the already overpowered MAC-10?  What use does the sniper now have?  The Deagle?

Like I said above, the ratio seems to work and our players like it. As for the HS kill, I answered that above aswell D;
Citizen_001
Build Tester

Male_07

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 04:31:18 AM »

If you wouldn't mind, I need more servers to start hosting my newest map ttt_catacombs: http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=10093.0 

It was very well received in all the large scale server tests I did, and I would love to get more people playing it on different communities.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from:  Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
[/quote]
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »

If you wouldn't mind, I need more servers to start hosting my newest map ttt_catacombs: http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=10093.0 

It was very well received in all the large scale server tests I did, and I would love to get more people playing it on different communities.

Were always up for trying new maps, but because our custom weapons, rearming them is a pain in the ass D;
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 08:07:57 PM »

When McDonald's is played 11% and "others" only 39%, something is very wrong.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »

I do hope the owner realizes "[WIP]" means "Work In Progress", since it seems as though he's just copying the name from the thread. People will expect you to be working on it, and it doesn't look like you plan to :P
Willdy
Poster

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 05:02:11 PM »

Aye, we are working on adding new things to the pointshop which makes it WIP? >.>

When McDonald's is played 11% and "others" only 39%, something is very wrong.

With the addition of some new maps, this is no longer the problem :P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:33:44 PM by Willdy »
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »

Aye, we are working on adding new things to the pointshop which makes it WIP? >.>
With the addition of some new maps, this is no longer the problem :P

Nope, Minecraft is 23% and other is 40%.  Not much better.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

I would like to think that this is something people should aim for, and DM richland only has such a high number as its the map the server starts on so overall good result.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 10:30:54 PM »

Looks about right to me. I didn't even know there was a Frogger map though.
RandomGamer342
Poster

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »

ut everyone has access to the same weapons, and all weapons are HS kill, so in a weird way, it makes it balanced?

If this was facepunch, you would've had a box right now.

Firstly, it makes weapons that are automatic far better than any weapons that are supposed to be 1 shot kill, as automatic weapons can just be sprayed to get kills from the other side of the map(famas>500 C4's over the entire map) unlike snipers or deagles

If you actually aim with automatic weapons, then they kill instantly.

Second, why dont you make the mac10 damage 10000000? I mean, everyone has access to it, so therefore its balanced, right?
moarx
Poster

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 06:39:45 PM »

Looks about right to me. I didn't even know there was a Frogger map though.

I've played it a few times, it isn't very good (in my opinion). It has 2? large highway areas which are the "frogger" areas with a few plain concrete hallways/rooms connected to them. There isn't any reason to cross to the other side unless you're detective/traitor so people generally just stand around the entire time.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »

Why did the innocent cross the road?

(next person should continue this)

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 10:11:56 PM »

@ handy  --Because their was an un-id'd body on the other side.

Knock Knock, whos there?
(next person should continue this)

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Ninjah-Gaming.co.uk TTT | Pointshop | Modifed Gameplay | Hastemode | Custom Guns « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length