Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:45:05 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Wanted! Weapon Maker for TTT Server!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wanted! Weapon Maker for TTT Server!  (Read 5649 times)
SovietX
Poster

« on: July 01, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »

Hello, I'm new here and so is my server! :D I'm looking for a custom weapon maker for my Trouble in Terrorist Town Server. We are up and coming and I think the rise to the top won't be easy. That's why I'm looking for about 1 or 2 more Weapon makers currently I have about 3-4 Admins that all have different skills. Crusader (Admin) makes weapons when he isn't working with Admin Applications, and I work on them some when I have the time. I usually work on the other side of the Server. Now this person must be familiar with Lua, have past exp with working on servers, and be respectful, that last one shouldn't be 2 hard. :)

Also if your just looking help out thats fine too but, I was really looking forward to somebody joining the team with this skill!
Private Message me with your Steam ID so We can talk, or anyother way you would like to communicate.

Thank you!

Be the best by any means necessary
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »

"Hey guys can you work for me without pay so I can make my community better based off of your work and my ideas?"

No.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:11:13 PM by Mr. Gash »
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »

Holy shit Gash your just the most helpful person I've ever met.

The guy is just looking for some help.
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 09:40:03 PM »

I'm getting bored.
I can help with the server config.
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 02:11:57 AM »

man...that was harsh...lol Gash...I'm brand new and your already trollin...you must of been bullied when you were a kid...nah..I'm jk with you man..but come on really it's my first post :C

Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 05:15:47 AM »

man...that was harsh...lol Gash...I'm brand new and your already trollin...you must of been bullied when you were a kid...nah..I'm jk with you man..but come on really it's my first post :C

I didn't mean to make it sound that bad, I'm just trying to point out I doubt you're going to get many people wanting to work for you for free.
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 06:08:36 AM »

I don't really think being admin is for free. They would be joining my team...I work on weapons too as do some admins I just don't have enough time to work on weapons and add new things to the server and recruit admins and play the server..all in one..which is why I'm looking for someone to help out. :) but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »

I don't really think being admin is for free. They would be joining my team...I work on weapons too as do some admins I just don't have enough time to work on weapons and add new things to the server and recruit admins and play the server..all in one..which is why I'm looking for someone to help out. :) but you are entitled to your own opinion.

I understand your need for someone to help out and generally become part of the community and what not but surely just posting about it is never going to get any applicants, i mean from past experience you will find great people who can do things to help out the community in various ways but asking in a random thread on another forum is a bit of what i assume pointless way to go about it. If people like you and your community and such then they might join up just asking strangers isn't likely to get a result.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:09 PM »

Well, it's not like the owner always does all the work in every community (yes, people are willing to work on this stuff without pay), but as Handy Man said, this is not the best place to find someone willing.  My suggestion would be to throw a message up on the MOTD much like this one.  That way, people that play on your server are exposed to it, and if they end up liking it, maybe they'll take up you offer.

On a side note, which server do you run?  I might be interested in helping out in some way or another or, if nothing else, I might play with you guys.
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 05:40:22 AM »

It's like making soup..no one ingredient is more important then the other..they all mix together to make the soup taste good..same thing with a community..We all need to work together to make it great... that's why I want some to work here and others to work there..if you get what I'm saying..thanks for the feedback thou everybody!

dark_st3alth
Poster

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 04:53:59 AM »

I'm not sure that you'll read this, but I'm sure we can work something out. I run my own server, and code new weapons for it. :)

Contact me anytime:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarK_St3alth
http://s3g.brainnerd.com/forum/index.php?action=profile (My clan's forum)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:02:41 AM by dark_st3alth »

I do various mapping and coding for most gamemodes and games, and I'm sure I can give you a hand with any problems.

My Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarK_St3alth
My Server: 64.31.40.16:27015
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 06:15:18 AM »

I was young a stupid...well not really this was only a month ago but still! If got a pretty solid server running. Thank you for taking the time to read my month old thread thou :)

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Wanted! Weapon Maker for TTT Server! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length