Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:52:23 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_airbus_b3
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ttt_airbus_b3  (Read 11054 times)
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 06:36:45 PM »

The map is a lot of fun. 2 things.

There is something you can get stuck on when you get sucked out of the plane. You just appear to be floating in the air. If it happens again ill take a screenshot.

Also you should think about spreading weapons out and not at spawn. Because the server lags horribly with everyone spawning in the same room with a ton of weapons and ammo.
kaytaro
Poster

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »

how do i make the turret?
Officer_BUlbock
Poster

oh god not the snorks nooo

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 05:13:02 AM »

Thanks for your comments everybody. I've made a list of some Noteworthy Issues that need to be addressed after people's suggestions and playing on public servers:

-Players and props getting stuck on thin air outside the plane. Should be able to fix or at least minimise this.
-Spawn area is a bit cramped and laggy due to everybody spawning in a small room full with all of the weapons and ammo.
-I used a debug entity to add floating text instructions to the map which turns out not to work in multiplayer. Will need to substitute with custom sprites.
-Function and use of various buttons around the plane and drill objective is unclear. This should be cleared up once the new help text is added.
-It's ambiguous as to whether you can climb out of the freezer. I've never managed to but it might be possible. Not sure whether this more funny or irritating.
-Your problems go here!

how do i make the turret?

In-game? Most of them are activated in the cockpit, others can be activated by traitors or by innocents in the case of the two in the rear lower cabins. If you want to add one to a map you use the npc_turret_ceiling entity.

Maps:
zm_air  zm_powderkeg  zm_voodoo  zm_endgame ttt_airbus ttt_siege
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 02:52:03 PM »

You can get out of the freezer. I did it once frantically trying to escape c4. Its a pain in the ass, but dont change it. :P
kaytaro
Poster

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »

Thanks for your comments everybody. I've made a list of some Noteworthy Issues that need to be addressed after people's suggestions and playing on public servers:

-Players and props getting stuck on thin air outside the plane. Should be able to fix or at least minimise this.
-Spawn area is a bit cramped and laggy due to everybody spawning in a small room full with all of the weapons and ammo.
-I used a debug entity to add floating text instructions to the map which turns out not to work in multiplayer. Will need to substitute with custom sprites.
-Function and use of various buttons around the plane and drill objective is unclear. This should be cleared up once the new help text is added.
-It's ambiguous as to whether you can climb out of the freezer. I've never managed to but it might be possible. Not sure whether this more funny or irritating.
-Your problems go here!

In-game? Most of them are activated in the cockpit, others can be activated by traitors or by innocents in the case of the two in the rear lower cabins. If you want to add one to a map you use the npc_turret_ceiling entity.

well there is an invisible one by the spawn and one near the big movie screen :S
Colonel_Black
Poster

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 02:24:52 PM »

Amazing maps, but some bugs which will need fixing eventually, like the lag in spawn.
And the slow elevator is frustrating :)
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 12:22:42 AM »

I was playing this map the other day and someone blocked the button to get out of spawn.  It was a very painful experience.  Also, innocents can easily camp in the back in the room with the two doors and two turrets.  Not sure if any traitor traps interfere with this, but even if they did, it really slows down gameplay.  This would be especially bad if there are any objects necessary for the drill thing there.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_airbus_b3 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length