Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:59:15 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Cutom weapon request [WILLING TO PAY!]
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TTT Cutom weapon request [WILLING TO PAY!]  (Read 10198 times)
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 03:03:35 AM »

No offense whatsoever but you really should try and keep it as vannila as possible, and if you must add custom weapons and equipments for gods sake make them balanced.

If only the other servers did that. Your never going to change anyones mind about custom weapons.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 03:30:40 AM »

*sigh* getting a bit off topic with the whole custom content debate being a good or bad thing whatever its up to the person to place it on the server nothing we can say will change anything no point.

I would imagine your best bet would be to ask around people who actually have the custom content and see if you may have it, now its likely they stole it or found it on the internet anyway so unless they are complete tools they won't charge for it else they actually made it and might.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
nick419123
Poster

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 05:33:40 PM »

@that guy

Turret is not horrible. It has unlimited ammo and shoots at detectives and innos when evr they are near.

AWP only get one bullet and you need to be looking down the scope to fire.

Golden gun has one bullet and will cost 3 cred's.

The "Enhanced" weapons are just weapons with a little more damage like 8 more dmage per bullet.

@Mr. Gash

Well if you want to criticize me then do it in Private message to ur other friends. Otherwise if you post it I may say/do what ever I want with it. :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:34:47 PM by nick419123 »
Jonzky
Poster

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 05:40:33 PM »

The Gamemode is coded to not allow weapons that cost multiple credits so it would take a lot more work than a simple SWEP.
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

Good laugh @ :
"Turret is not horrible. It has unlimited ammo and shoots at detectives and innos when evr they are near."
"Well if you want to criticize me then do it in Private message to ur other friends. "
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:08:06 PM by Tommynator »
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »

If only the other servers did that. Your never going to change anyones mind about custom weapons.

There are still vanilla servers.  Actually, I'm not sure about servers in the plural, but still.
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »

There are still vanilla servers.  Actually, I'm not sure about servers in the plural, but still.

I know of 2, one of which I'm admin on and the other I play occasionally. The others there usually arent people on.

Just went through the list of TTT servers. Of around 80 servers, I counted 21 with vanilla tags. And none of those had players on them. :(
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 12:18:52 AM »

Well, to keep vanilla servers alive, it helps to take the initiative.  Otherwise, games rarely get started (just speaking from my experience).
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Cutom weapon request [WILLING TO PAY!] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length