Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:50:43 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: A warning to all server owners...
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: A warning to all server owners...  (Read 11650 times)
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« on: June 14, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

Be on the look out for a player named Mr. Grapes, Grapes, GrapersMr, Krazy Kranky, Cap'n Propkill.

They are known DDoSers and have the ability to completely destroy your server, so please do the following.
1.) Set your RCON password in somewhere besides your cfg.
2.) Know how to reset your IP and your servers IP.

They have cleared my whole Garry's Mod folder and replaced it with 'MRGRAPESRULES'.

Thanks,
--Nrich588
sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »

Grapes is a bitch. He is a major hacker, and DDoSer if we could get him into jail it would be nice.

Unluckily I have the misfortune of grapes having a vendetta against me, when he sees me he DDoSes me instantly (a long story)
Rich I sugest you post this on facepunch as well, because I bet he doesn't just play TTT. Also it would be a good idea to get him VAC banned and tell steam of his return. (he was gone for a little bit-part of the long story)

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »

I can confirm that Grapes is a DDOSer and hacker.
kavmac
Poster

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 11:28:05 PM »

he is vac banned... he's ddos'd our server four times since last wednesday. even after we moved. >__<

he has also gone by Shan, Shanathan aaand a bagillion other things by a quick google search of his steamid
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »

Krazy Kranky is his friends name...

and Kav, Kaytaro told me about it. He propkilled me five or six times so I banned him so he raged at my other admin and DDoSed him. That was a while back though. Wait, he's vac banned now?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:38:22 PM by nrich588 »
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 02:23:16 AM »

kav, he traces IPs aswell, thats how he found you.

Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »

I always get ddos attacks. My provider gives a nullroute protection, at least.

If you don't have any protection and your server is getting ddos attacks, turn it off.
And if you're a server owner and you're getting ddos atttacks (from someone you just banned for example),  use a VPN server http://cyberghostvpn.com/
mahoneyj2
Poster

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »

How ironic, I read this thread this morning, and ignored it.
This afternoon an admin bans a guy called Grapes, and the server gets attacked.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »

Edit: I should really think before I post.  This is what happens when I get no sleep.  Still, someone did register to post in this topic; it is serious.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:50:54 PM by GrayScare0 »
Sven10
Poster

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »

Same here.
Banned him, our server got really laggy and crashed.

Here's their ID's, incase anyone wants to use a "Pre-emptive" strike :p
Grapes's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39350787
Bitches's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38328890

Bitche's is pretty much his partner in crime.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »

Can anyone else confirm these id's before we all start doing a pre-emptive strike i mean im against pre-banning people anyway but there have been like 6 people saying the same thing so i would have to say there is a degree of reasoning to banning this player.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Darkest_97
Poster

Hi.

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »

I can vouch for Sven, he wouldn't lie about this. If my word means anything to you guys.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 08:18:23 PM »

Bitches isnt his partner in crime...I know her. She knows him yes but they are NOT partners.

kavmac
Poster

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »

Wouldn't say so much Bitches is his partner in crime... however I had an interesting steam chat with her after the first ddos where she said that he would do anything to protect her... and how she's been banned for something stupid (like telling an admin his server sucks) and shortly after the server is gone for good. of course she claims it's not her fault, but we can all connect the dots... they've also kindly taken to attacking the teamspeak server we've been using through some friends. it's one thing to attack a community's servers, it's a whole other thing to attack someone's public teamspeak server for no reason...

and yeah, he's been vac banned for a good while, can't remember if i noticed that before or after we first banned him.
nick419123
Poster

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »

Would making the server "Vac-Secure" Make sure this guy doesnt DDoS attack me? Cuz I can tell this guy is a real pain the the butt and I dont want to have to go through the crap with him.

ALSO MAKE A BACKUP FILE OF YOUR SERVER AT ALL TIMES LIKE I DO IN CASE SOME NUT JOB DECIDES TO HACK MY SERVER!

Look I feel sorry for you guys that got your server hacked. Heres to say... Everyone add this guy pointblank419 (thats me I swear to god) and I will accept you and we can all go into chat and we can all post about the same topic at the same time and steam will have to ban him.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

This is proof some people should not run servers...
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 01:18:20 AM »

Would making the server "Vac-Secure" Make sure this guy doesnt DDoS attack me? Cuz I can tell this guy is a real pain the the butt and I dont want to have to go through the crap with him.

ALSO MAKE A BACKUP FILE OF YOUR SERVER AT ALL TIMES LIKE I DO IN CASE SOME NUT JOB DECIDES TO HACK MY SERVER!

Look I feel sorry for you guys that got your server hacked. Heres to say... Everyone add this guy pointblank419 (thats me I swear to god) and I will accept you and we can all go into chat and we can all post about the same topic at the same time and steam will have to ban him.

Nope, that's not how it works unfortunately.

This is proof some people should not run servers...

And what would your miraculous prevention for DDoS attacks be?
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 01:33:26 AM »

quitting.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »

Nope, that's not how it works unfortunately.

Dont get DOS'ed in the first place by pretending to be boss. He was banned years ago on mine.
sniperduck
Poster

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »

About a month ago, on the server I used to play on... not like it stopped him. But some servers run anti-ddos programs, that would be a way, but you would have to have acess to the CP that runs the server :\ (eg. no  big hosting companies)

Pages: [1] 2
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: A warning to all server owners... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length