Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:57:19 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Propkilling! Beginners Guide!
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Propkilling! Beginners Guide!  (Read 10589 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 12:17:31 PM »

Did you know that over %80 of stats are made up on the spot and have no real meaning wait my stat is also made up NOOOOOOO but seriously point proven anyone? i don't ban on my server but merely instruct all admins to slay mid round if attempted ban later if attempted later, i think thats fairest for everyone but you are all your own people do what you please.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Joey Skylynx
Poster

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 12:15:49 AM »

... What now Handy?

"We're not judged by the plans we make ,but by the actions we take." - Myself.
RandomGamer342
Poster

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 08:55:43 PM »

Yes it does. Propkill is logged in most cases unless something wierd happens.

I usually only get messages saying "x was crushed by something" or the generic messages like that after round, with no one having penalties to karma(without actually killing a innocent)

I could be mistaken about the karma logging, but the names arent logged in the cases i've seen unless its a explosive barrel(in which case it usually only says "exploded by something" anyway)
Joey Skylynx
Poster

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »

I thought I would just add this....

- We should acknowledge that propkilling is defined as a weapon just like guns.
- We should also acknowledge that propkilling does more damage to Karma/Score if used in Blue vrs Blue.
- That RDM is Random Deathmatch. That players which RDM with props should be treated equally as their counterparts with guns.
- That "dueling", "pushing", and "love tapping" are attempted RDM.
- 'Sensi and Apprentice'types of groups are considered RDM/Troll groups if they use props just to troll people, and once again will be treated the same as their counterparts whom use guns.
- Propkilling Scripts are the same as Aimbot Scripts.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:38:05 PM by Joey Skylynx »

"We're not judged by the plans we make ,but by the actions we take." - Myself.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »

I thought I would just add this....

You might want to edit this into the first post.  Heck, you might want to make it the first post.  That would be a much better propkilling guide.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 09:35:09 PM »

You might want to edit this into the first post.  Heck, you might want to make it the first post.  That would be a much better propkilling guide.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Propkilling! Beginners Guide! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length