Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:57:13 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: "Recently played"
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Recently played"  (Read 5604 times)
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »

I'm looking for an addon that prevent users from voting for recent maps, I saw this on many TTT servers. Any idea?
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 11:05:44 PM »

I'm under the impression that it's a fretta thing, yes?  Try facepunch or (better yet) contacting the relevant server owners.
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 11:26:04 AM »

I'm under the impression that it's a fretta thing, yes?

I don't know, perhaps for previously played gamemodes?

As you said, I'll try contacting the owner.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »

This is a lua file that was created by someone around here? anyway i know it was posted around here, regardless the file is here: http://thehiddennation.com/ check for the link in the page, its just my hosting thought it easier as i don't have any kind of mediafire or whatever account :/

You place that file inside of the lua\autorun\server\ folder and all should run smoothly, you use the following command to change the recently played limit: sv_mapcooldown "numberinhere"place that in your cfg (something you might have seen at the bottom of the ECG cfg that i gave an example of)

Hope this helps you and anyone else who requires the recently played feature, i didn't make it so no harm in sharing :)

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 05:43:02 PM »

Thanks Handy_man! <3
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: "Recently played" « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length