Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:21:22 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] The Traitor's Handbook: (ITS HERE)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [RELEASE] The Traitor's Handbook: (ITS HERE)  (Read 5509 times)
Robin
Poster

« on: May 04, 2011, 05:59:23 PM »

The Traitor's Handbook

By Robin

(C)Robin 2011-12 All rights reserved.

Table of Contents:

Introduction

What to do if....

The best equitment for:

Mr. Gash Naked

Before I start I would like to say thanks to everyone who moaned at me and helped me do this :D

INTRODUCTION
Im Robin and ever since I got Gmod I have played TTT (About a year). It is my favourite gamemode and you find me on it every week (Where applicable)
If you want to contact me about the handbook or you want to play with me Message Me on the Zombie Master Forums (Robin). Also if this is copied or
reuploaded on a third-party website then legal action shall be taken unless the proprietor has given his permission. So, what is this book about?
Well I own as a traitor and havent lost a game in a long time ;) so I thought I should send my tips to the nation :D it isnt the 20 pages I promised but
hopefully youll still enjoy it each section is around 1 -3 paragraphs long so sit back, relax and have fun. If you want you can Copy it into a speech program
and listen to it, lazy person.

What to do
Well, generally you would take your time in killing people right? Well DON'T to be a successful traitor kill A S A P. Think, if your innocent and your friend dies
and nobody is there what happens? You get worried no time to call out and your dead sucks right? Not for the traitor He's just got 2 kills and nobody said a
thing. Now then if a detective is chasing you you generally try to kill him but Oh no he has a group of proven innocents ! You and your traitor buddies are stuck
in the dm_island17 - 18 tower! What can you do? TEAMWORK (Important word, look it up) If there's one thing that makes a team work (See the joke) it is
T E A M W O R K

T raitors
E liminate
A ll
M oderately
W orking
O r
R etarded
K ittens

Teamwork Teamwork, TEAMWORK hell yea. On my & my friend's TTT Server we have a traitor weapon which blocks out all chat for 15 seconds,
I use that if the detective is alone. Yeah, so anyway Use traitor chat to decide take an automatic weapon like an M16 (Yeah, M16!) and go to the group,
if not everyone is there pass credits about and use disguisers. Disguise up and then 3...2...1... KILL. Even if it costs 1,2 traitor lives as long as you kill
5-7 people it is WELL worth it. So, you've got a detective following you and no credits, no buddies. You have body armour. One Rule, STAY MOVING dont stop
or you WILL die.

Ok folkes. Youll get Part 2 in a week or so.

Yo Yo Need Server Support? Your Host UKLame? PM Me and I shall "Help" you.
(FREE)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »

Your first paragraph is well a matter of opinion, being a traitor is not about running and gunning, its you vs. triple of your current numbers, yes you have some weapons but they only help to a small degree especially when running and gunning. So basically everything in your first paragraph is that of opinion hardly fact.

If my friend dies i don't break down and cry as you would leave people to believe, i go after the bastard who killed my friend and i likely already know his name. You talk about custom content completely stupid when this is a generic traitors handbook maybe you should consider renaming this to "Robins friends TTT server handbook"

Unnecessary to repeat teamwork so many time over and over in the same line one after another ok we get it teamwork :/

The Traitors Eliminate All Moderately Working Or Retarded Kittens is just well not very catchy? also makes no sense as eliminating and moderately are complete extremes of an action... honestly makes no sense Imo.

I know you probably feel like i am the biggest troll in the world and hate you but this is just my opinion on your work, also still going for that mr. gash naked thing are you... sure that will be completely pointless, off-topic and fake.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
JoTheShmo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:12:41 PM »

Why did this need a new thread?
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 06:49:04 AM »

I'm disappointed. I expected more.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »

Also if this is copied or
reuploaded on a third-party website then legal action shall be taken unless the proprietor has given his permission.

Good luck LOL!
Cush
Poster

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

No offense but I dont really think anyone would particularly want to reupload it, I could probably write a more comprehensive and useful guide in 10 minutes or less.

The first paragraph is you talking about yourself.

The second paragraph basically says 'use teamwork', which is said in the F1 guide as well as at the bottom when you become a traitor. The acronym isnt exactly funny or useful.

The third paragraph gives an entirely situational example, which is limited to only the server you play on (Since very few or no other servers will have that item), and one extra example of what you can do to kill a bunch of innocents.

So thats one 'tip' throughout the entire thing that could be used on any server, which is pretty obvious on its own anyway (Everyone get weapons, all open fire at once)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:05:19 PM by Cush »
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 09:13:38 PM »

AMAZING GUIDE A++ JOB
sniperduck
Poster

|:NxS:| Staff! :D

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 08:10:53 PM »

i want to see the last chapter. jk gash.

Overtime these forums have made me an asshole. ;D (TTT subforum)
|:NxS:| Custom TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Vanilla TTT Server: source.nxs-gaming.com:27016
|:NxS:| Fretta: <COMING SOON>
SpaceCat
Poster

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 08:44:32 PM »

Ye dude take your time, 1 more week to make a follow up guide to this masterpiece must of beeen soooo haaaard...
Nel
Poster

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 09:55:11 PM »

It's kind of hard for him to post with the same account when he was banned
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] The Traitor's Handbook: (ITS HERE) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length