Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:54:41 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Get the number of kills of a person?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Get the number of kills of a person?  (Read 3946 times)
manatails
Poster

« on: May 04, 2011, 04:39:29 AM »

Is there a way to get the number of kills of a person in a round? I'm going to make some custom mods and I wonder if there is an easy way to get this.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:41:07 AM by manatails »
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 07:34:22 AM »

The easiest way would be to add a hook of your own to PlayerDeath and counting them yourself there. TTT tracks kills like it tracks a bunch of other events during a round, and you could use that list (SCORE.Events), but figuring all that out just to count kills would be a waste of time.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »

What's the goal of your mod? What you want to do with the kills might let us help you more.
manatails
Poster

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:46 PM »

What's the goal of your mod? What you want to do with the kills might let us help you more.

I want to make my own golden gun, which only kills people who killed someone in that round.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 09:01:34 PM »

I want to make my own golden gun, which only kills people who killed someone in that round.

Quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard....

Detective: "TRAITOR CHECK! Oh you didn't die, ur inno lol..... TRAITOR CHECK! Lol i new u were a tator cause my gun killed u lol"
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

Quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard....

Detective: "TRAITOR CHECK! Oh you didn't die, ur inno lol..... TRAITOR CHECK! Lol i new u were a tator cause my gun killed u lol"
Who would shoot an innocent potato?

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Get the number of kills of a person? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length