Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:53:48 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Working quickly
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Working quickly  (Read 3053 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« on: April 23, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »

The number one mistake I see when people play traitor is that they really, really take their time. As in, they might kill someone then wait 10 minutes and ragequit when they get killed with 45 seconds left. What they don't seem to realize is that it's more beneficial to work quickly then to take your time.

What's so good about working fast?
Provided you aren't a fucking idiot (like half of traitors are), there is one thing the innocents have to spent a lot of to track you down: time. Even if a detective gets DNA scans on a body, they often have to wait 30-45 seconds for their second scan. You know what you could do in that 45 seconds? Kill more people. So, to put it in Layman's Terms: If you kill faster then the detective can track you down, then you have more time to kill even more people, and if you do it carefully, the innocents can suddenly find half of them are missing.

So, you're saying I should suicide rush everything I see? That sounds dangerous?
That is dangerous. Thankfully, I am not suggesting you suicide rush, I am asking that you keep a steady stream of bodies flowing in for the innocents. It takes about 1-2 minutes to find a traitor with information purely from a body. Provided you can avoid being called out, you can keep on killing and killing and killing provided you avoid prolonged firefights and try to place yourself in situations that can be resolved in 3 or 4 seconds.

The detective will find me eventually, though, right? What can I do to prevent this?
There are quite a few things you can do to avoid the wrath of the detective;

1. Keep on moving. Whenever I play detective, nothing pisses me off more then sprinting around the map only to find the person in the scan long gone each time. It also depends on where you move to, I would recommend anywhere but open areas, groups, and any place where you know a detective could find you quickly. Camping only gets you killed.

2. Use your buddies: Your traitor buddies would like nothing more then a chance to kill a detective, especially one pre-occupied and wandering to very sparsely populated areas of the map. Simply say over traitor chat "There is a detective after me, I'm in x, the detective should be somewhere around there." Offer them a credit if you need to.

3. Kill the detective yourself. The detective may be so distracted by your DNA trail that he may let his guard down against, say, popping him in the back of the head. One of you is going to end up dead anyway, so why not give yourself an advantage by making the first move?

I can't find anybody to kill! They're all grouped up!
Some people may recommend c4 for this, but there are a few problems with the c4 strategy: at 45 seconds, the most common, anybody can defuse a c4 83% of the time. In addition, more DNA and detectives after you is just what you need. I estimate that about 70% of c4s never get a chance to kill anyone for various reasons. There is something, however, with a very, very high success rate. If you're alone, then you're on your own, but with so many people alive that you're outnumbered 14:1 or something like that then you fucked up somewhere along the line. Now, call up a few of your traitor buddies in chat, send some credits around, make sure everyone gets a body armor + disguiser or any combination of those 2, and simply walk into the group, count down from 3, switch the disguisers on and open fire. The only thing worse as an innocent that being under attack from a traitor is being under attack from 3 or 4 of them. Even an average group of traitors can take down a group of innos at least twice their size. So, now you've got a rather large chunk of the innocents dead, you did it much quicker then C4, and you did it with much more efficiency. It takes a very, very co-ordinated innocent team to take down a group of traitors attacking simultaneously, but all it takes for the traitors is the simultaneous part. Some people like to hang around there and watch with their thumb up their ass until someone realizes that he's been hanging out with the guys that tried to kill all of them and shoots him. Simply put: Group up, count down, kill some people.
Robin
Poster

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:53:26 AM »

LOL, Clap Clap Clap ;) you mean than the detective :P

Yo Yo Need Server Support? Your Host UKLame? PM Me and I shall "Help" you.
(FREE)
Cush
Poster

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »

tl;dr

Kill more people faster, go on a rampage if detective has DNA, ask teammates to help you gangbang.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Working quickly « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length