Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Last words when suicide?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Last words when suicide?  (Read 4037 times)
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« on: April 22, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »

Hey, I dont know if this is a new future but im pretty sure this wasent in v24, when you say in quick message (.. name is a traitor or anything like that) and then you type "kill" in console then when you search the body it says Last words (..words),

I think this can be abused, like you know, some new guys who just suddenly starting to shoot that other guy who they found out in the words,

Not really something urgent, just saying
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:41:27 PM »

The generic reason for death (and skull icon) on the corpse should be a pretty big clue that the person wasn't actually killed by normal means.

People used to do this more when the last words were broadcast as a chat message, but it's easy to tell that the dead guy killed himself either by falling or standing in someone's/his own incendiary or whatnot. It's no more of a problem now than it was then.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 09:59:18 PM »

There is no more reason to believe a dead person's chat messages than those of a live person.
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 10:15:16 PM »

Yeah ok I agree with above messages, but like I said it was nothing urgent, I was just saying it
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:25:46 AM »

Nothing important to see here, just posting.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Last words when suicide? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length