Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:22:38 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: banned for not knowing the tester room
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: banned for not knowing the tester room  (Read 4080 times)
lupinmodz
Poster

« on: March 24, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »

general banned me for 60 mins cuz the dec told me 2 go 2 the tester and i said about 20 times where is the test cuz i never played on skytower_a2 and i didnt no was or  where to go since the whole map 2 me is like a maze  i told him that the dec rdmed me and he said no the dec said 2 kos u and then i said u retard the dec killed me and i was inno and then i said retard do u ever think that the dec can rdm 2.....general told me that i spawned there and i said no i didnt i spwned in a box room with doors on each side and he banned me for trolling....now i was starting 2 like this server and donate 10 or 15$ by the end of the month but if your admins are like general or money then i wont play on your server....the only person who i see mature enough 2 handle admin are evil a mr cresswell
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:09:43 PM by lupinmodz »
shutup9100
Build Tester

In the name of The Empreror I would tap dat ass

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »

Why are you posting this here?

DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »

There are several server owners that frequent this forum but there is no official server owned or regulated by this forum. Please refer to the appropriate website of the servers owners to argue over unreasonable bans.

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
lupinmodz
Poster

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:19 PM »

where then?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »

Google on the servername or something. This gamemode runs on a lot of servers and no one here knows which one you were playing on.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: banned for not knowing the tester room « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length