Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:56:39 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [SLA] Trouble In Terrorist Town | FastDL ( Achievements, Shops, Gore)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: [SLA] Trouble In Terrorist Town | FastDL ( Achievements, Shops, Gore)  (Read 12290 times)
SovietX
Poster

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:11 PM »

Just my thoughts friend with experiences on this forum...These are very hardcore TTT fans most of them really don't like custom weaponry or a gamemode that has been tampered with. If you want to advertise this type of server I don't think you are in the place. I suggest going to Facepunch since they have more mainstream players.

Be the best by any means necessary
nrich588
Poster

WzG Owner

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:54 PM »

Doing achievements also distract from basic game play. This is really only an issue because you do not run your server on haste mode. The round could drag on from people attempting to complete achievements which usually piss off dead/spectating players.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:15 PM »

While I agree that is imature, his comunity and server is NOT a representation of him and his actions.

Does the leader not represent the community though?
Cush
Poster

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 01:12:09 AM »

Dont want to turn this into a flame war or anything but I have overall had bad experiences with SLA members.

They often come on our TTT server in groups, sometimes with changed names, and ghost/RDM.  '| SLA | Fatal1ty' and '| SLA | Nightfall' came in two days ago with a bunch of people and a few of them (Including Fatality) turned on their aimbots and went on a rampage. They did it one each round so only one of them got banned each round, so someone else could toggle on to ruin the next...We had about 6 rounds ruined by them doing this.

If SLA are aware of these people going on other TTT servers and trying to disrupt gameplay, then its pretty pathetic really.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:20:31 AM by Cush »
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 03:48:19 AM »

Dont want to turn this into a flame war or anything but I have overall had bad experiences with SLA members.

They often come on our TTT server in groups, sometimes with changed names, and ghost/RDM.  '| SLA | Fatal1ty' and '| SLA | Nightfall' came in two days ago with a bunch of people and a few of them (Including Fatality) turned on their aimbots and went on a rampage. They did it one each round so only one of them got banned each round, so someone else could toggle on to ruin the next...We had about 6 rounds ruined by them doing this.

If SLA are aware of these people going on other TTT servers and trying to disrupt gameplay, then its pretty pathetic really.

This doesn't really need my opinion or comment, but you should make sure they're with SLA first (I've seen people who put on fake clan tags just to cause drama, it was actually pretty funny at the time). And even if they are, they don't represent SLA itself.
Although it does seem that it's starting to get a bad reputation from it's owner...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:49:20 AM by Mr. Gash »
Cush
Poster

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »

This doesn't really need my opinion or comment, but you should make sure they're with SLA first (I've seen people who put on fake clan tags just to cause drama, it was actually pretty funny at the time). And even if they are, they don't represent SLA itself.
Although it does seem that it's starting to get a bad reputation from it's owner...

I searched their SteamIDs and they had been accepted on the SLA forums, I wouldnt have posted it if I didnt know for sure.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [SLA] Trouble In Terrorist Town | FastDL ( Achievements, Shops, Gore) « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length