Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:02:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [request] Destruction of health station - end of round logs
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [request] Destruction of health station - end of round logs  (Read 3349 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« on: March 21, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »

I want to request that the destruction of the health station is added to the end of round logs for reasons that destroying this as an innocent is generally an act of trolling now people are usually killed before they can do this but then the admins aren't sure if its a legit kill or not etc.

Basically to be able to control griefers destroying health stations as an innocent just because they can is practically impossible without logs of these things taking place so could this be added to the log list?

I am sure other server admins will agree that even if they don't want to enforce a specific rule against this it will sort out problems retaining to killing people around the health station.

Problem:

When a user is hitting the health station and intending to destroy it it won't show on logs but the user kills them anyway (to stop the health station being destroyed ) any possible solution to this? i was thinking possibly adding to the ttt_print_damagelog user a damaged the health station for x amount of damage.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Cush
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »

Damage would be okay, but I'd be fine with just destroyed.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »

agree with this, innocents have no way to proove it wasnt RDM when this happens

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »

I'll add it to the damage log, not the end of round event log.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [request] Destruction of health station - end of round logs « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length