Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:55:08 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Gamemode download?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT Gamemode download?  (Read 3735 times)
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« on: March 17, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »

Hey guys, my friend haves a server but every weapon he had, m16, knife etc. when u drop it with Q it just freeze in the air, when u shoot with a gun it goes not smooth and reload acts are broke? I think he messed his gamemode up kinda bad, in Console it doesnt give LUA errors tho, but my question actolly is, where can i download latest, clean version of TTT? Maybe that helps. He tried reinstalling and update his server several times, dint work?

I know its a strange story, even for me I never had something like this, but yeah things can happen xD

Thanks for your help :D
Cush
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:56:01 PM »

He doesnt have the CSS content installed on the server.
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »

Ah yeah true that can be the problem too, ill say him to contact his server hoster to dubble check that.

Tommynator
Poster

Tommynator is a traitor!

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »

ill say him to contact his server hoster to dubble check that.

You can do it yourself, CS:S content is supposed to be on orangebox/garrysmod/addons folder.
Cush
Poster

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 01:47:36 PM »

Ah yeah true that can be the problem too, ill say him to contact his server hoster to dubble check that.

That is what causes this. Also it would be faster for him if his provider has a button somewhere on the site that he can install the content automatically, instead of having to upload a gig or so of stuff himself.
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »

Ill say that to him, Thanks :D
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Gamemode download? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length