Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:01 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Healthstation... Thoughts?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Healthstation... Thoughts?  (Read 3763 times)
Joey Skylynx
Poster

« on: March 15, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »

I thought I should put this out there... The new healthstation is just way to damn slow to be useful. Is it possible to speed it up or possibly make a server command to choose the old health station or the new health station?

"We're not judged by the plans we make ,but by the actions we take." - Myself.
Liru
Poster

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 06:22:27 AM »

No, no it isn't. It forces the already-injured people to evaluate the risk of whether or not to heal up instead of just running by the station, pressing 'e' 4 times and wanking around again. That way, someone with access to a health station isn't at too much of an advantage during a firefight.

Redditor? Join the TTT reddit:
http://ttt.reddit.com
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 07:13:08 AM »

I would prefer that it didn't heal you as you used it, but rather you hold own E and it gives you charge and released E gives you health based on the charge. Charge would increase faster than health (2-4 times faster) but if you take any damage during the charge, it resets.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 07:41:57 AM »

I really like the new system personally.  The old health station used to be just so overpowered to whoever controlled it--and if the detective was half decent, that would be either a confirmed innocent or a detective.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »

I like this one in terms of you can't minge it in a firefight but the problem is its just a little bit too slow but thats my opinion otherwise i like how it is now it works etc.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »

The new Health Station is great. After a major battle, everyone can go to get healed while I mow them down with a HUGE.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: New Healthstation... Thoughts? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length