Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:53:44 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: F1 menu (Vote for GameMode change) And Deathrun Teams
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: F1 menu (Vote for GameMode change) And Deathrun Teams  (Read 5412 times)
Kingen50cent
Poster

« on: March 12, 2011, 10:55:10 PM »

Well i've got a working fretta server now but the problem is that you cannot bring up the menu where you vote for change or like change teams when in deathrun.

It only works in TTT where it brings up the TTT help menu but not on the other gamemodes, Any help for that?

I've also got a problem with Deathrun teams, when in deathrun all you can choose is to be a spectator not a runner.
I wanna know whats the problem.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:08:46 PM by Marphy Black »
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:37 PM »

So far the only problem i can tell is that you are dumb, so much you cannot even find the right section to post in.

Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:02:25 PM »

So far the only problem i can tell is that you are dumb, so much you cannot even find the right section to post in.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Kingen50cent
Poster

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 11:04:26 PM »

EDIT: Stop spamming my thread just because i didn't post it in the right section, help instead.

Thanks and goodbye.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:05:38 PM by Kingen50cent »
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »

EDIT: Stop spamming my thread just because i didn't post it in the right section, help instead.

Thanks and goodbye.

Ah, allow me to help then

I uh

Hmm, this is really odd, just a moment

No, no there's definately nothing I can do from here. It's almost as if I am both incapable of moving the thread. How strange.

Goodbye, though! We won't really miss you! Where are you going?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 11:10:37 PM »

Thanks and goodbye.

You're welcome.

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Kingen50cent
Poster

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »

I never said i'm going to quit, you all are full of hate and evilness.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 11:15:15 PM »

I think people are just sick of half of your threads being on the first page of the forum
Marauder8
Build Tester

Future Emperor of Antarctica

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 11:19:14 PM »

And also partly the hate and evilness thing.

THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Kingen50cent
Poster

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 11:23:36 PM »

Asking increases the answerers wisdom, i'm not doing something bad.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 11:25:53 PM »

Well i've got a working fretta server now but the problem is that you cannot bring up the menu where you vote for change or like change teams when in deathrun.

It only works in TTT where it brings up the TTT help menu but not on the other gamemodes, Any help for that?

I've also got a problem with Deathrun teams, when in deathrun all you can choose is to be a spectator not a runner.
I wanna know whats the problem.

Add me on steam: Phoenixf129

I helped code and betatest the Fretta deathrun a while back, my friend ali3n92 (Scorpius) is the actual maker, I'm sure we can help you with that. I just hope you are using our version :)

As for the F1 in TerrorTown, there's a tab called Fretta, click it, then click the big ass 'vote to change' button.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Kingen50cent
Poster

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 12:47:09 AM »

Added you, also i really didn't ask for bringing up the Help menu in TTT as i already know that and it works perfectly,
but when trying to bring up the help menu in the other fretta gamemodes i get some error and the menu wont show up,
the error would be like something "Lua bla blabla ShowHelp blab bla" something like that...
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: F1 menu (Vote for GameMode change) And Deathrun Teams « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length