Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:49:37 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: {>BW<} Modded TTT 24/7 Fast DL Server
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: {>BW<} Modded TTT 24/7 Fast DL Server  (Read 6587 times)
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« on: February 19, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »

Hey guys so after i made my server ok now with Fast DL I want to place it on here maybe you guys will join :D

We have Css guns like the p90(for detectives), SG550, AWP (For traitors), AK47 and some more guns comming, we have the mp5 and aug tho.
We got also a poison Dart for T's

IP: 89.18.168.129:27015

Website: http://www.burningwounds.tk/    For joining and info! :D

I hope you guys will join soon ^^

~ Wepz
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:19:47 PM by Mr. Wepz. »
Thelol182
Poster

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 09:52:43 PM »

u mean this as website? http://www.burningwounds.tk/
the one u linked take u to webs.tk ^^
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:33 PM »

What's your poison dart like? Overpowered?

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Thelol182
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 10:11:57 PM »

what do you consider overpowered? just curious
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »

Seems like another mod clusterfuck like NNJG is. Probably won't be playing here.
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »

Poison dart, 3 HP per 2 secs and no its not so modded as Ninja Gaming orso, its just css weapons and color scoreboard names for leaders/admins/donators and hmm... nothing else actolly, lagg free and we just started :D

atm fixing Fast Download with cache etc. pritty annoying but ill get used to it :3

We have a legs mod to so u can see ur own legs  :P
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:23:44 PM by Mr. Wepz. »
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »

Custom server

lol

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 01:37:08 AM »

what do you consider overpowered? just curious

When theres a weapon that you can do nothing to prevent your death. Like the original jihad. I hope this poison dart has an antidote supplied by the detective likeine does.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 02:31:30 AM »

I find the poision dart, even though you can't do anything  to stop it, can be a balanced weapon.

For example, on our server, you can change how much the damage does from 10-100 (Takes that many seconds) and only one shot, so if you miss, you lost your credit.

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
Thelol182
Poster

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 02:42:32 AM »

we got 2 shots think it is 2 hp each 2 sec, the health station is the antidote,  + it shows from what direction ur getting dmg from so u can hunt down the traitor before u die ^^
Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 11:20:40 AM »

we got 2 shots think it is 2 hp each 2 sec, the health station is the antidote,  + it shows from what direction ur getting dmg from so u can hunt down the traitor before u die ^^

yeah in my server to, HP station is antidote and it comes with 4 shots but im planning to turn it down to 2
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 11:10:15 PM »

we got 2 shots think it is 2 hp each 2 sec, the health station is the antidote,  + it shows from what direction ur getting dmg from so u can hunt down the traitor before u die ^^

You made it sound like you made it so you can hunt down the poisoner with directional damage. Ironically mine must be coded this way too! Unless, it's in gmod by default! :O

Mines got 20 bullets, one damage per sec, detective has an antidote gun, the poison dart gun itself has right click unpoison function (if you find the poisoner, you can ask a bud to unpoison you :p). The gun itself is incredibly obvious - a green version of the silenced pistol, the detectives antidotal gun is blue, it turns the poisonee a green sickly color, and the poisonee emits a loud pain noise, so people know there is a darter in the vicinity. It let's the poisoner know the name of the poisonee in a printchat, and let's the poisonee know that he's poisoned the same way by saying, "On further investigation of a sharp pain, it seems there is a small dart stuck in the flesh of your arse. Unfortunately, it has unleashed a toxin into your system, and without medical help your head will implode shortly". It simply does not work, but deals 1 damage to a player with armor, and tells the poisoner: "Your dart bounced off harmlessly. It seems the target has some sort of protection." so he knows. Over all, it's rather balanced, and you're not likely going to be able to kill a healthy dude with it, since he will be on the hunt.

I do want to remove the directional damage indicator however, it's a big nerf on the gun if you can use it as a directional indicator to whoever poisoned you. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:27:46 PM by phoenixf129 »

Mr. Wepz.
Poster

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »

You made it sound like you made it so you can hunt down the poisoner with directional damage. Ironically mine must be coded this way too! Unless, it's in gmod by default! :O

Mines got 20 bullets, one damage per sec, detective has an antidote gun, the poison dart gun itself has right click unpoison function (if you find the poisoner, you can ask a bud to unpoison you :p). The gun itself is incredibly obvious - a green version of the silenced pistol, the detectives antidotal gun is blue, it turns the poisonee a green sickly color, and the poisonee emits a loud pain noise, so people know there is a darter in the vicinity. It let's the poisoner know the name of the poisonee in a printchat, and let's the poisonee know that he's poisoned the same way by saying, "On further investigation of a sharp pain, it seems there is a small dart stuck in the flesh of your arse. Unfortunately, it has unleashed a toxin into your system, and without medical help your head will implode shortly". It simply does not work, but deals 1 damage to a player with armor, and tells the poisoner: "Your dart bounced off harmlessly. It seems the target has some sort of protection." so he knows. Over all, it's rather balanced, and you're not likely going to be able to kill a healthy dude with it, since he will be on the hunt.

I do want to remove the directional damage indicator however, it's a big nerf on the gun if you can use it as a directional indicator to whoever poisoned you. Any ideas?

Hmm not really actolly i still need to find a way when players join that their steam id is listed, like "Player [name] joined, his steam id = [id]"

I wanted to see if something with ULX might work but dunno sure asked it on their site to but no response yet.

EDIT: Steam id's are fixed. Thanks to Cush ^^
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:14:47 AM by Mr. Wepz. »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: {>BW<} Modded TTT 24/7 Fast DL Server « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length