Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:24 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Rescricting times map played?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rescricting times map played?  (Read 3765 times)
ryeezy
Poster

OFWGKTA

« on: February 14, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before i did try to do a search before posting. 

I was wondering if there is a way to make it so we could limit the times a map shows up in the vote to avoid overplaying. For example in my server people will vote for richland over and over and i wanted to know if maybe it was possible to make it so if a map has been played recently it doesn't show up till after a few votes.

I dont want to have to delete maps because they are over played that would be weak. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if this is something thats been asked a lot.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 12:58:01 AM »

It exists yes, I'll zip it up for you somewhere. I'll pop it in this thread when o can get it from my server, unless Na'Ryan beats me to it :)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
ryeezy
Poster

OFWGKTA

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »

Thanks a ton man youre my hero.
NaRyan
Poster

Less QQ more Pew Pew

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 02:48:23 AM »

http://www.naryan.ukgamers.com/fretta_voterestriction.zip

Place into garrysmod/lua/autorun/server.
Defaults to blocking last 4 maps from being re-voted for (they still show in list, but they cannot be picked)
If you want to block more/less maps you can put sv_mapcooldown # into server.cfg (i.e sv_mapcooldown "5" to block last 5 maps)

Gimme a joint and 3 hours and I can come up with a logical system for karma :D
ryeezy
Poster

OFWGKTA

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »

thank you so effin much man
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »

a href="http://www.naryan.ukgamers.com/fretta_voterestriction.zip">http://www.naryan.ukgamers.com/fretta_voterestriction.zip

Place into garrysmod/lua/autorun/server.
Defaults to blocking last 4 maps from being re-voted for (they still show in list, but they cannot be picked)
If you want to block more/less maps you can put sv_mapcooldown # into server.cfg (i.e sv_mapcooldown "5" to block last 5 maps)

Told ya he'd beat me, i just got the chance now xD

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
PandaSauce
Poster

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »

Thanks, I was looking for this.  I'll give it a try and post here if I have troubles. :D
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Rescricting times map played? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length