Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:44:16 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Weapon Scripts?
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TTT Weapon Scripts?  (Read 3472 times)
Glathal
Poster

« on: February 07, 2011, 09:22:43 PM »

There might be a topic out there somewhere, but i'm kinda new to this, Is there anyone out there willing to upload a link to some weapon spawns for any TTT maps/CS/HL2 maps? Very much appreciated.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »

Look at the thread DIRECTLY above this one... or for an idiot free link:

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=9361.0

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
Glathal
Poster

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 01:55:20 AM »

How about for effin TTT maps? I can read the front page of a forum, I'm not THAT dumb.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:04:33 AM »

How about for effin TTT maps? I can read the front page of a forum, I'm not THAT dumb.

You requested CS and HL2 in addition to TTT.  BKU has weapon spawns for CS maps included with TTT, and most TTT maps that I play on have adequate weapon spawns already placed.  If you can't stand the idea of arming TTT maps yourself, there are many maps on garrysmod.org that have been converted to TTT.  Regardless, it only takes a few minutes to set the maps up as you will.
http://ttt.badking.net/rearm-guide -- I know it's on the front page of the website and requires some degree of work, but this solves all your problems.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM by GrayScare0 »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: TTT Weapon Scripts? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length