Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:08:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community: TTT Server
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community: TTT Server  (Read 3560 times)
Liru
Poster

« on: January 31, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »

So we finally got a spare server to use for stuff other than TF2 and Minecraft. The RUGC is formed by the reddit community, and we like messing around within games, so if that's your thing, stop on by. This server was mostly created to show other redditors how to play TTT, but I figured that the more people join, the better the game will be.

The IP is: 216.121.217.73:27015

The server itself is an 18-slot server. I like 16 player games a lot, but there are usually some people who leave/enter before a round starts, so I figured that a buffer of 2 people should be helpful. FastDL isn't implemented yet as of this writing, but any non-map downloads should be fairly quick, while that's being sorted out, anyway.

Currently, we have Lawliet's TTT map pack added, as well as Perky's custom weapons, although we're planning on adding/removing stuff as time goes on to see what's fun and what isn't. We are also testing locational voice, to see how it differs in-game instead of in theory.

(Quick prediction, though: the actual gameplay will remain vanilla aside from the poison dart.)

And if that doesn't convince you to check our server out... Our cs_italy has chickens. That's right, the little buggers from CS 1.6 are here. You know you want to smack one with a crowbar at least once.

For those on reddit who want to join the discussions:

The RUGC subreddit
The TTT subreddit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 01:11:55 AM by Liru »

Redditor? Join the TTT reddit:
http://ttt.reddit.com
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 11:18:17 PM »

What's up with the background colour on the TTT subreddit? Grey/blue text on grey = not fun to read.
Liru
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:35 PM »

I've been messing around with the CSS on it... mostly with teh backgrounds and not the fonts. Currently focusing on finishing it up.

Edit: Bleh, screw this. I'm a coder, not a designer. Reverted to the default CSS with some minor changes.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:49:43 PM by Liru »

goatfetus
Poster

Righting wrongs through penetration

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 03:44:44 AM »

wait wait. There's a TTT subreddit?

Remember Remember the 10 of December
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »

There is? I love Reddit!
Liru
Poster

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »

wait wait. There's a TTT subreddit?

Yeah, although for about 9 of the past 10 months it was a spammer's subreddit (as evidenced by the "created by Insurance_Quotes" on the right side). I managed to snag it from him by asking the admins nicely.

Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Reddit Unofficial Gaming Community: TTT Server « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length