Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:53:36 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Jihad bomb addon request
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Jihad bomb addon request  (Read 11807 times)
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 09:36:34 PM »

fuck you! its called a balanced bomb. LEARN IT! Why don't you stop being a spoiled brat and learn lua yourself. It would take you a WEEK at the MOST of dedication towards Lua to learn how to make something like this.

A Jihab bomb, or w/e suicide bomb, is not balanced. Notice how after several requests it wasn't put into the game? lol
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 10:56:19 PM »

This kid is either a troll or is retarded.
Also, try

SWEP.WeaponID = WEAPON_STUPIDFUCKINGBOOM

or something.
ball2hi
Poster

~Xbye, manipulation, deception, destruction.

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »

This kid is either a troll or is retarded.
Also, try

SWEP.WeaponID = WEAPON_STUPIDFUCKINGBOOM

or something.

It's an obvious troll thread, if not then the OP should probably learn how to properly ask for help.

I say every post in this thread after this message should be a TROLL post of someone attempting to troll another player.
zombieloser
Poster

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 01:49:00 AM »

lol thanks
Zombieloser, I'm sorry no one could be of help.  I think they were all assuming that you had already deleted your system32 folder (located in C:\Windows by default), which of course is necessary when dealing with custom equipment.  There's really no other reason that the bomb is not available in the buy menu.  I'm surprised no one else had thought that you might have had such a basic problem, but there you go.  Hope I helped.
Now thats what i call trolling. thanks for all the help guys. just cause i have a different opinion and want a funny op jihad to mess around with, i will continued to get called a troll and be hated for it. maybe if SOME, just SOME would lay down some decent answers instead of fucking straying from the topic. Wow this forum feels like facepunch. You honestly think im fucking retarded that i would delete my system32 file. download my bat file. you should check it out.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:55:55 AM by zombieloser »
CrazyChicken
Poster

Beep Beep Boop

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 02:16:15 AM »

Trololo

You know what, you're right. Don't listen to these fools they obviously don't know how to help.

Now what you really need to do is open Command prompt. Then type in "format C:\" that will not only fix your SWEP problems but it will also clear up some space for you to make all the SWEPs you've ever wanted.

Most Neutral Poster
Release: ZM_BlackMesa1, TTT_Bank, TTT_Backalley
All my maps start with "B" hmm...
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 02:43:14 AM »

You know what, you're right. Don't listen to these fools they obviously don't know how to help.

Now what you really need to do is open Command prompt. Then type in "format C:\" that will not only fix your SWEP problems but it will also clear up some space for you to make all the SWEPs you've ever wanted.

Give this man a medal
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 08:57:36 AM »

This is going nowhere.
Pages: 1 [2]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Jihad bomb addon request « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length