Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:32:13 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Weapon Fast Switch isn't working...
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weapon Fast Switch isn't working...  (Read 2957 times)
TheSlyder
Poster

« on: January 06, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »

I've quadrouple checked to make sure I have it activated in the options menu (I do.) and I'm even using a script that binds ttt_quickslot x to keys, and it auto-switches to the weapon name, sure, but I still have to click in order to select it.

Is there something I'm missing? Shouldn't that be out of the picture at this point?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »

Fixed for v23.

Though technically it was not broken, as the fast weapon switching option was only intended to apply to mouse scrolling. Either way, now it applies to the number keys as well.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »

Fixed for v23.

Though technically it was not broken, as the fast weapon switching option was only intended to apply to mouse scrolling. Either way, now it applies to the number keys as well.

That's going to be quite nice.  Now traitors can quickly pull out their equipment with a key whereas before they had to either scroll to it or press the key and click.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Weapon Fast Switch isn't working... « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length