Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:16:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Power in Numbers
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Power in Numbers  (Read 4221 times)
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« on: December 26, 2010, 10:51:40 PM »

A lot of traitors are always feeling overwhelmed by the number of innocents in an area, because they are in the minority. They can't pull anything off, someone will see. When you're outnumbered, you always feel hesitant to do anything, because the innocents have power over you. The power in numbers is not exclusive to just innocents, though. You, as a traitor, can be in the majority! When you're in the majority, you don't have to be as careful about what you do, and accusations will seem to bounce right off of you. As dead men tell no tales, a lack of witnesses will have you relieved of the stress of defending yourself. How can this be accomplished? Teamwork.

When you are in a server with more then 2 traitors on your team, designate a meeting place, and group up. After this, it's just a matter of sticking together. You can clear out rooms in seconds, leaving no one any time to call out any names, especially if your group turns their disguiser on. A group of traitors in disguise will require co-ordination to defeat- something very hard to achieve for innocents. If done right, the numbers of innocents will gradually decline, allowing traitors to front bolder assaults until in the climax of the round, you have most of your traitors alive against a small number of innocents. The innocents will be left clueless due to the number of MIA (It usually hovers around 8 for me in a 24 player server) and it will ensure a quick victory.

TL;DR Group up as traitors, put your disguisers on, and kill everything in sight.
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:55:47 PM »

Even without a disguiser, you can wave off call-outs with support from your traitor friends.  Just be sure to make sure you're not seen in a group doing something treacherous, and keep in mind that if you put the disguiser on, you will be KOS.  Honestly, though, I don't play on servers with player counts high enough to support traitor mobs.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »

It's hard to KOS a heavily armed group. Also, this works on a small scale too, even a duo of traitors will be able to silence anyone not aware of their secret.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:06:42 PM by Raneman »
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

Problem being/ if the innocent is smart they will call out a group of traitors if only one is doing the dead so to speak, i have done this a number of times where basically i would be under attack and another person is sitting there doing nothing i would call them out in the attack also.

If they help i say i was wrong else i am dead and everyone head me say both names. Although groups in large numbers can work well if not executed with precision they will all fail together.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13:33 AM »

If you have only one guy doing the deed, you're doing it wrong. When you're doing it right, it looks like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JHvkp3CWJw
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 12:51:20 AM »

Problem being/ if the innocent is smart they will call out a group of traitors if only one is doing the dead so to speak, i have done this a number of times where basically i would be under attack and another person is sitting there doing nothing i would call them out in the attack also.

If they help i say i was wrong else i am dead and everyone head me say both names. Although groups in large numbers can work well if not executed with precision they will all fail together.

This is exactly what I meant.  I always call KOS when someone fails to react to something treacherous, even if the person does react but not strongly enough (then I assume he's trying to act innocent but is a traitor--for an example shooting around the traitor).
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 10:07:42 PM »

Bumping a great thread- Server sizes have increased so that there are now around 2 or 3 servers that when full have 7 traitors. If you can co-ordinate a team of 7 traitors, then there's no way this can fail.
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »

If you have only one guy doing the deed, you're doing it wrong. When you're doing it right, it looks like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JHvkp3CWJw

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
Sorry about that.
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 11:27:32 PM »

It was the airport level from MW2 being used as a point for comparison.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Power in Numbers « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length