Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:58:59 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Bug] Traitor doesn't receive kill after push / goomba stomp.
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Bug] Traitor doesn't receive kill after push / goomba stomp.  (Read 4127 times)
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« on: December 19, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »

I was playing as a traitor and found a bug i suppose thats all i can call it anyway really simple when a traitor pushes and innocent off a great hight and that innocent lands on a player all damage/ the kill is attributed to the innocent that was pushed.

Basically not the falling innocents fault obviously that they where pushed/ newton launched (not tried newton only pushed but assume the same) and they loose karma and get a kill because of it. and if the player who was pushed also dies the traitor still doesn't get that kill because he died in a situation regarding a "Goomba stomp"

Nothing to rush on but in the next update it would be nice :)

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »

Mhmm, in dm_island17 a lot of people push me when up on top of the lighthouse (railing) and I usually fall on top of someone; the kill is counted as MINE and I loose karma; the traitor gets nothing.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 02:29:00 PM »

Mhmm, in dm_island17 a lot of people push me when up on top of the lighthouse (railing) and I usually fall on top of someone; the kill is counted as MINE and I loose karma; the traitor gets nothing.

If i did not explain this correctly this is exactly what i mean.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
hayhay89
Poster

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 03:00:28 PM »

Yeh ive seen this happen a few times and think implementing a way for T's to get the Kils is a good idea.
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:56 PM »

Fixed in SVN.
Cush
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 06:09:55 AM »

Awesome - So now if you push someone, they goomba stomp someone else, you get credited/penalised for the kill? I was sick of people pushing others down the elevators in Crummycradle and causing detectives/innos to be killed, then they get away with it scot free.

Also if you push someone off and they land on someone else but both die, do you get linked to both kills?
Handy_man
Poster

SNG community admin

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »

I assume this but obviously you need to be on the server running the latest SVN or when the next update comes out.

[b]
Sky-netgaming.com
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [Bug] Traitor doesn't receive kill after push / goomba stomp. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length