Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:07:54 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_labyrinth_v2
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_labyrinth_v2  (Read 6159 times)
TheDmac
Poster

« on: December 08, 2010, 08:53:24 AM »

This is a new TTT map i recently made for the Gaming Community i run. I liked how Borders was played, and noticed that Borders is a popular TTT map. I tried to keep the same sort of feel in this map, in the way that there is a lot of places to run and hide and you can easily run and escape. Although this map was inspired by Borders, it was made from scratch. The map also contains a small Jail cell, which is a first for TTT maps, for Detectives to detain any suspicious Terrorists, although i doubt anyone will agree to be put in Jail.

The map was made for VersonoGaming TTT server, but of course anyone can use it on the server they run.

Change Log

- Increased playerclip around some fences. No one has escaped the map yet on our server, but did it to be sure.
- Added the Traitor body bin. Only Traitors can open it, they can hide bodies inside it. The bin can be watched by Detectives in a room, there is CCTV covering the Bin.
- Added a few more weapon spawns.

Screenshots

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?nuvoos2jnastk19

I haven't tested this version on the server i help run, although I've checked it myself for bugs.

Please report any bugs you may find here.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:45:09 AM by TheDmac »

www.VersonoGaming.net
Australia TTT Server - Custom Content.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »

Did you add player clip zones so players cant discombob themselves ontop of the maze-ish walls?

Gonna check it out myself later today.

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:46:19 AM »

Yep, i did add playerclip zones on the fences. During testing on the server, no one was able to escape the walls and enter places they shouldn't.

Speaking of discobombs, i completely forgot to add any grenades what so ever in the map when i was adding the weapons (I know, stupid) but people can re-arm the map them self if they want grenades, although I'll add them next update.

www.VersonoGaming.net
C.Mong
Poster

DNR Owner

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 04:46:20 PM »

Looks awesome, will add it to DNR here shortly. :)

www.dnr-gaming.com
Mr. Gash
Poster

www.nonerdsjustgeeks.com

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:49:46 AM »

Added to NNJG :)
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »

Added to CG :)

Software Upgrade Paradox - If you improve a piece of software enough times, you eventually ruin it.
phoenixf129
Poster

I Rise from the Ashes.

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 01:12:38 PM »

Did you add any random_weapon entities? So random weapons spawn too?

TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 01:18:19 PM »

Yeah i added them, we have custom weapons on our server so i had to so they could spawn.

www.VersonoGaming.net
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »

The map also contains a small Jail cell, which is a first for TTT maps
Hardly.

Anyways, are you not concerned about players simply memorizing the map? I'm just going to slide this idea in here: moving walls.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
TheDmac
Poster

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 02:13:17 PM »

Hardly.

Anyways, are you not concerned about players simply memorizing the map? I'm just going to slide this idea in here: moving walls.

It's not currently big enough to really get lost in anyway. Moving walls sounds good, I'll give it a shot and see what i can come up with.

www.VersonoGaming.net
Raneman
Poster

Shitposter

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 04:09:14 PM »

I'll relay news of this to ECG, which should get some attention for your map!
Also, be sure to have some glocks in the re-arm.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 04:12:04 PM by Raneman »
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: [RELEASE] ttt_labyrinth_v2 « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length