Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:40:59 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor equipment - Ghost
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor equipment - Ghost  (Read 3726 times)
quiles
Poster

« on: December 07, 2010, 03:32:05 AM »

I had an idea for a sweet piece of traitor equipment, I think it's balanced, and would help out noob traitors. Basically it's a passive item which activated upon a traitors death, when the body is searched the fact they have one will appear. It uses the idea of players manipulating objects after death like a ghost, the traitor gets say 10x push limit, 10x push regeneration and 10 pushes expended every button click, essentially allowing dead traitors to use the props as a weapon, good for noob traitors who die easily. Traitors can force other players out of objects to use them as these weapons. However suicide ruins the device and Maybe there is a time limit, like 1 min to wreak havoc before it breaks
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 03:59:02 AM »

This is just a stupid idea in so many ways.
quiles
Poster

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 04:04:08 AM »

You going to actually give some reasons? Or just flame
Manmax75
Poster

Programming Guy

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:52:30 AM »

I can't see the balance of it at all, also, what if a normal spectator kills an innocent via prop? What if the server admins think this is a form of rdm?

Ride Forward and Thrust Your Pelvis In The Dark Void. The One Induced By Pleasure Yet Cast By The Bigger Picture.
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »

The point of dying is so that you no longer have really any participation in the game. I thought this much would be obvious.
Silverstream
Poster

Project Suburb Developer

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 09:11:41 PM »

I agree with Darkebrz. Additionally, although propelling props as spectators can affect the game-play, I wouldn't expect a traitor who found himself shot and killed to once again, have the ability to kill innocents more easily than the other spectators.

Traitors already have the ability to increase their punch-o-meter for killing  innocents during their round.
I believe the system is fine as it is.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor equipment - Ghost « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length