Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:53:17 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Equipment - Discombomb
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor Equipment - Discombomb  (Read 4028 times)
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« on: December 06, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »

The premise behind the idea is just if you mashed a Discombob and a C4 together you would get this item.

Discombomb costs a single credit.

Discombomb looks similar to the C4, but may have discombobs strapped around it.... or something.

Discombomb does no damage.

Discombomb is half as loud (twice as quiet) as any C4 and has to be planted for a minimum of 30 seconds.

Discombomb's radius is similar to the C4, probably larger.

Discombomb's force would be similar if you could combine 3 Discombobs into a single explosion.

Discombomb can't be disarmed, but still displays a time. This may not be a good idea, but at the moment I could just imagine yelling "DISCOMBOMB" and everyone would need to hug walls and keep away from those darn windows.

Perhaps if the Discombomb knocks props into players it would cause damage based on the momentum of the prop.

Main uses would be to kill those people that love to camp on top of rooves, or on maps like ttt_enclave.

Why use this instead of C4? Smaller minimum time, half as loud, (probably) larger radius?

Another idea I had was that you can get a device, which amplifies the grenade 3 fold, but you must plant it for 30 seconds, so it would be a Discombomb, Ultra Smoke Nade, or Hellish Firestorm of no escape.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:09:52 AM by Rectal Exambot »
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 01:14:48 AM »

when you say "half as quiet" do you mean louder or quieter?
I like this idea a lot
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 01:57:07 AM »

Discombomb costs a single credit.

No point in saying that as everything costs a single credit
Discombomb is half as quiet as any C4

So twice as loud?
Main uses would be to kill those people that love to camp on top of rooves, or on maps like ttt_enclave.

Why not just use a normal C4 to just upright kill them instead of hoping that they'll get knocked off of a roof?

I hate all of you
Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:07:44 AM »

Okay... I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA.

But just had another idea too!
Maybe you could do this too with incendiaries and smokes grenades.

But to do this, you could buy a C4, and there would be a tab in the Traitor Menu. This tab will show you your current grenade. Press "Convert!" and you'll get a Discombombed C4.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:08:38 AM »

Yeah, I mean half as loud or twice as quiet, how did I mess that up?
Darkebrz
Poster

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 03:35:27 AM »

Okay... I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA.

But just had another idea too!
Maybe you could do this too with incendiaries and smokes grenades.

But to do this, you could buy a C4, and there would be a tab in the Traitor Menu. This tab will show you your current grenade. Press "Convert!" and you'll get a Discombombed C4.

Not sure about OPs post but.
No, just no.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Equipment - Discombomb « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length