Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:46:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Passive Ability: Ghost
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Traitor Passive Ability: Ghost  (Read 3926 times)
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« on: November 25, 2010, 02:09:39 AM »

Hey, it's-a-me again.

FIRST: I know this sounds like MW2 (because of the name and the stuff), but I just couldn't find another name, maybe you guys can help me out :D

So, this is called Ghost (maybe the Ghoster).

So whats up with this ability?

First, it's a passive one.

Second, it makes you invisible to all kind of tracking system, BUT DNA. That means you will NOT appear on detective radars or in any further tracking system.

You can be tracked by DNA thought.

That's all I think, of course it needs a lot of improvements.

BTW, got another idea for this, it's OPTIONAL thought, the community gotta check it out so we know if it is too overpowered etc.

- It reduces by half the time of the killer's DNA on a body (e.i: if you kill someone with a shotgun DNA lasts 1-2 minutes, in this case it lasts 45 seconds or so.

Maybe this is way too overpowered.

So what are the pros of the Ghoster?

Well you don't appear in the radar, useful for alive-checking radar detectives, and it's useful in WAY too many situations where your position in the radar can screw up all your traitor round.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:43:29 AM »

Ghoster:
Bad idea. If you are standing next to a detective and they are scanning you will clearly be a traitor as you did not show up. I'm not sure if using the disguiser masks your scan existence. Also you say if obscures all scans except for DNA scans. Well there are only two scans, radar and DNA.

DNA Time Reduction:
It is hard to tell but I think you are talking about equipment that does this? Oh, I get it now, you want this as part of the ghoster too. Was hard to tell. One of the purposes of DNA is to prevent people from cheap easy kills. This would only benefit people who like to shoot a guy then just run away, instead of calculating their kills to take DNA into account by luring people away or watching over kills to see if anyone else gets to it quickly thus making them a new target which might be distracted.

Note: If you have anymore ideas, make sure to put them here and NOT in an entirely new thread.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 02:44:44 AM by JossiRossi »

Get off my lawn you rotten kids!
Nah, he's just being 'correct'. It's just JossiRossi's way of dealing with it.

Indy Game News: Thanks For Playing.
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »

Have you heard of the "decoy?"
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »

Decoy? What does that have to do with anything. The question is. Does he know the disguiser hides you on the radar?

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
GrayScare0
Poster

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 08:35:12 PM »

With the disguiser's inclusion, the first function is less than useful, and the same goes for the second function with the decoy.
EpicBox
Poster

ZE EPIC BAWKZ IZ CUMING FOR YA.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 10:57:57 PM »

Well I didn't knew the disguiser could hide your position in the radar o.O that's too good of course :D

And today I was going to post you could toggle the Ghoster, so you show up in the radar when you want.

Ummm well then I guess this could be locked up guys, cus obviously theres nothing going to happen around here.

There's 3 things I hate: <br />People that hates people.<br />People that hates the haters.<br />And people that hates the haters of the haters.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: Traitor Passive Ability: Ghost « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length