Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:30:05 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_lot
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ttt_lot  (Read 3184 times)
Symmetry
Poster

« on: November 24, 2010, 10:45:28 PM »

I recently completed my first map in source, and even more recently converted it into a TTT map.

The problem I'm facing now is that I don't know anybody who would be willing to test the map on the scale it needs in order to reveal any gameplay flaws.

That's where you come in, I hope. Now I've hardly been around the park when it comes to TTT, so I haven't a single clue if this map or its presentation here, or if anything I'm doing is right. What I do know however is that there's no harm in letting anyone check the map out for themselves, so here it is in all of its humility:

http://www.filefront.com/17555945/ttt_lot.rar

What I need to know is whether or not this thing actually works out for the gamemode.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:46:45 PM by Symmetry »
A55hat
Poster

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 10:46:48 PM »

This is a very, very, very sexy looking map. Very sexy.
Symmetry
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 10:55:55 PM »

Sure, but what I need to know is does it work?
Bad King Urgrain
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »

Generally maps that are mostly large open areas are relatively difficult for traitors. Innocents will group in open spaces, so you'll have to think about how traitors are meant to take them out. Maybe have a number of physprop dumpsters for use with the Poltergeist, or some tunnels and escape routes to use after sniping from inside a building, or tunnels underneath the open area for C4 planting.
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: ttt_lot « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length