Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:39:56 AM
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2 discussion

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: The Corner Shot
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Corner Shot  (Read 4505 times)
zoobird
Poster

« on: November 11, 2010, 03:38:53 AM »

If you seen the movie Wanted there is a wonderful scene where Angelina Jolie shoots up a grocery store with a camera mounted weapon that lets her shoot around corners, and this gun exists it's called the corner shot.  The corner shot would be a traitor that is just be a regular pistol that can shoot around a corner.  Also, it can allow traitors to peak around corners.  That simple. 

A nice video from Future Weapons goes into detail about the corner shot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaubAtWZQM

Technical Specs of the gun (I'm not suggesting it needs to be exactly the same):
http://www.cornershot.com/default.asp?catid={A1DD3745-5BFC-4EBA-A94A-FB490B3E92DA}
Charles445
Build Tester

I LOVE THIS AVATAR

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 04:07:27 AM »

The problem I see with this is people shooting and quickly switching it out so you can't see where it came from.
Otherwise I like the idea.

del>Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.

Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 04:31:23 AM »

The problem I see with this is people shooting and quickly switching it out so you can't see where it came from.
Otherwise I like the idea.

I guess a way to limit it might to put battery meter on it, and have it recharge after being used for an extended period of time.  The actual gun has chargeable lithium batteries for the camera, so it makes sense to add this feature balancing it.   
Rectal Exambot
Poster

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 09:09:41 AM »

Whats stopping you from taking a shot and teleporting away before they can find you?
Meta-Stick
Poster

it contains, a daisy box

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »

Whats stopping you from taking a shot and teleporting away before they can find you?

How do you know it's a primary traitor weapon, and not secondary?

Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
bigbadboo
Poster

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »

You can do that with any gun :S. Getting seen scoping someone with this though gives insta proof your a traitor, scoping someone with a scout doesn't.
zoobird
Poster

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:52:23 PM »

It's not really the same thing.  You would still have to expose yourself to shoot someone even with a disguise on, or teleporting.  The corner shot allows you to shoot with cover, and your target unable to get a clear shot.  Also, if your seen with any traitor weapon it's insta proof your a traitor.    
Pages: [1]
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Trouble in Terrorist Town  |  Topic: The Corner Shot « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length